First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered the Warn Elite bumper yesterday. Neither Northridge or Warn can recommend a light to fit the light socket in bumper, anyone here know? flagman
Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
flagman

flagman

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you, an eBay Warn seller said to use a denali 3.7" round fog light, so I ordered those and I'll post up later as everything's supposed to be in on Wednesday, flagman

OP
OP
flagman

flagman

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry

Last edited:
OP
OP
flagman

flagman

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had the Warn Elite bumper with Warn evo 10k-s winch installed. Found a Warn Dealer that said the Dennis Kirk 3.7“ fog lights work, part #2103379, $399. They come with spot, flood or hybrid lenses. Heres a picture installed, flagman
Ford Bronco Warn Elite bumper, lights? E29323AB-A23F-4EFF-B16C-7A6BECD481C0

Sponsored
OP
OP
flagman

flagman

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also had ADD acc relocation added works perfectly, flagman

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had the Warn Elite bumper with Warn evo 10k-s winch installed. Found a Warn Dealer that said the Dennis Kirk 3.7“ fog lights work, part #2103379, $399. They come with spot, flood or hybrid lenses. Heres a picture installed, flagman
Ford Bronco Warn Elite bumper, lights? E29323AB-A23F-4EFF-B16C-7A6BECD481C0
Can you post other pictures? side profile etc?

OP
OP
flagman

flagman

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heres a side picture and a tape measured off forward most part of body at winch location, flagman
Ford Bronco Warn Elite bumper, lights? 4428161C-BDBF-4359-88E6-007729377278
Ford Bronco Warn Elite bumper, lights? 29279E11-FC25-4543-AF87-2E4415C28FC1

OP
OP
flagman

flagman

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Camera is acceptable, I asked dealer to relocate control pack to inside of bumper as winch kit comes with bracket and existing cables are long enough. They said they forgot and were willing to do this, however from what I can tell only the wireless feature would work as I could see no way to reach the wired plug inside of bumper. I called Warn several times, they were absolutely worthless about questions regarding the relocation Of control pack and corded operation. I feel relocating the control pack under hood would be the best solution, possibly using a KR bracket. flagman

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@flagman bumper looks great. doesn't the winch hook set off the parking sensors?

do you use your ACC much? is it still working perfectly?

Sponsored
OP
OP
flagman

flagman

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No the winch hook does not set off the centers but I have a factor 55 flat one coming. And the ACC has worked perfectly although it's only been on a week today but so far so good.

dj10024

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX SAS MIC 4dr, 1968 Bronco U15
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Camera is acceptable, I asked dealer to relocate control pack to inside of bumper as winch kit comes with bracket and existing cables are long enough. They said they forgot and were willing to do this, however from what I can tell only the wireless feature would work as I could see no way to reach the wired plug inside of bumper. I called Warn several times, they were absolutely worthless about questions regarding the relocation Of control pack and corded operation. I feel relocating the control pack under hood would be the best solution, possibly using a KR bracket. flagman
Did you ever get a mount location for the control pack? Going to be doing this next week or so and figuring with this install I would order the 36 inch or whatever relocation kit (not sure if I need the bracket) over the 72 inch or whatever length they offer too - pretty sure 36 inch will cover wherever I may move the control pack to. I prefer to stick with the wired remote.

BrutusBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Warn Elite bumper, lights? 29279E11-FC25-4543-AF87-2E4415C28FC1
Hi flagman, can you please go into a tad more detail about the fog lights? Is it a direct plug in to original wiring harness? Also how did you mount the lights? Did you have to make a bracket?

I was installing the warn elite bumper to find out the OEM fog lights won't work without fab work. So disappointed warn never mentioned this. If the bumper didn't come in all chipped, scratched & I already paid to have it sandblasted & repowder-coated, I'd have sent it back, even though it looks nice.

dj10024

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX SAS MIC 4dr, 1968 Bronco U15
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the new bumper on the MY22 OBX and factory fog lights from the standard bumper mounted on the redesigned bumper with included brackets. I would expect bumpers manufactured after January 2022 be the new design and come with the brackets. Very complete, but would mount everything before the bumper which makes parking sensors and the fog lights a lot easier!

Dickzip

Everglades
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My Warn elite bumper came with brackets that accept bronco OEM plastic bumper fog lights. I used diode dynamics elite series fog lights they fit perfect. I tried to install the rigid lights but they were not centered and vibrated.
Sponsored