First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is just announced? Lol I found this 5 days just googling Bronco bumpers so it’s been up on their website for almost a week. It looks good but hell no on that price.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember even the stock Bronco has the radar box in the front, it's used for Pre-collision and AEB I believe (yet to see any broncos without it.) With some of the electronic issues popping up I wouldn't be surprised if these bumpers that block that box will mess up those systems and flag everything
I gotta figure out a way to disable it. My wife's Acura MDX auto braking about got her ran over in an intersection the other day. The car in front of her flipped up a plastic lid that was laying in the street and the radar picked it up as a car and her Acura slammed on the auto braking in the middle of an intersection with a green light.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh boy, another winch bumper completely silent on the effects on the Intercooler blockage and no test data to show it will not be a problem.
Exactly.
Seems most of the companies already listing bumpers may just be re-purposing a design based on other vehicles (Ranger? Raptor??) without bothering to see how it works with the available features on the Bronco.

To be clear for those unaware, the Intercooler and ACC (if equipped) are located in that big rectangular opening below the grille. There's a reason that's left open on the factory bumpers.

Glad to see this one at least considers the camera - that's progress at least.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh boy, another winch bumper completely silent on the effects on the Intercooler blockage and no test data to show it will not be a problem.

Airflow, WHERE???

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Bumper w/ Grille Guard Tube Announced for 2021 Bronco 0006101_elite-front-bumper-ford-bronco-w-grille-guard-tube-107856
Ford Bronco Warn Elite Bumper w/ Grille Guard Tube Announced for 2021 Bronco 0006101_elite-front-bumper-ford-bronco-w-grille-guard-tube-107856
In another group, there are often renders posted with a Yay/Nay. And each time, I mention the same omission (lack of airflow for the intercooler) as you did. I feel like I'm the party pooper to the onslaught of those chiming in Yay.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Exactly.
Seems most of the companies already listing bumpers may just be re-purposing a design based on other vehicles (Ranger? Raptor??) without bothering to see how it works with the available features on the Bronco.

To be clear for those unaware, the Intercooler and ACC (if equipped) are located in that big rectangular opening below the grille. There's a reason that's left open on the factory bumpers.

Glad to see this one at least considers the camera - that's progress at least.
Intercooler (solid red line) and ACC Box (dotted red line) for reference.

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Bumper w/ Grille Guard Tube Announced for 2021 Bronco 1627414074404

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I gotta figure out a way to disable it. My wife's Acura MDX auto braking about got her ran over in an intersection the other day. The car in front of her flipped up a plastic lid that was laying in the street and the radar picked it up as a car and her Acura slammed on the auto braking in the middle of an intersection with a green light.
I dunno if it'll be possible without bricking the system. I don't think it'll be as easy as the Auto-Start/Stop bricks you plug into the OBDM

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will this replace the standard plastic bumper? It says on their website that part of the skid plate needs to be trimmed in order for the Warn bumper to fit. Not sure if that means modular skid plate, standard skid plate, or both.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

In another group, there are often renders posted with a Yay/Nay. And each time, I mention the same omission (lack of airflow for the intercooler) as you did. I feel like I'm the party pooper to the onslaught of those chiming in Yay.
Lipstick only belongs on one.

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Bumper w/ Grille Guard Tube Announced for 2021 Bronco lipstick_on_a_pi

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Bumper w/ Grille Guard Tube Announced for 2021 Bronco tick-looking-at-mirror-beautiful-girl-makes-makeu

Last edited:

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Intercooler (solid red line) and ACC Box (dotted red line) for reference.

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Bumper w/ Grille Guard Tube Announced for 2021 Bronco tick-looking-at-mirror-beautiful-girl-makes-makeu
Thanks for getting this pic up so quickly. Wanted to do the same, but bouncing between things at the moment and on my phone.
See how easy it would be for these aftermarket companies to do a little bit of research before pushing out a design?

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Elite Series Front Bumper for 2021 Ford Bronco - With Grille Guard | WARN Industries

WARN ELITE FRONT BUMPER - FORD BRONCO - W/ GRILLE GUARD TUBE - 107856

Part Number: 107856
  • Designed, tested, and hand-built in the USA
  • Tested to 12,000 lbs. pulling capacity
  • Integrated off-road jack lifting points
  • Welded, one-piece construction uses 3/16” thick steel
  • Bumpers available with or without grille guard tube
  • Grille guards constructed of large diameter, welded steel tubing for maximum durability
  • Welded eyelets for D-shackles providing increased recovery options
  • Bumper designs provide generous tire clearance and accommodate oversize tires Integrated light ports to mount aftermarket fog lights
The Bronco’s forward-facing camera will be blocked by the grille guard tube and an upright mounted winch control box. However, buyers can retain the camera’s functionality if they select the Elite Bumper without grille guard tube, and relocate the winch’s control pack from atop the winch. Control box relocation hardware is available.

One thing I really think Ford needs to reconsider is the forward facing camera position. Silly that they market accessories that will block out a feature of the vehicle. Poor planning for something they knew would have bumpers and winches going on.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Elite Series Front Bumper for 2021 Ford Bronco - With Grille Guard | WARN Industries

WARN ELITE FRONT BUMPER - FORD BRONCO - W/ GRILLE GUARD TUBE - 107856

Part Number: 107856
  • Designed, tested, and hand-built in the USA
  • Tested to 12,000 lbs. pulling capacity
  • Integrated off-road jack lifting points
  • Welded, one-piece construction uses 3/16” thick steel
  • Bumpers available with or without grille guard tube
  • Grille guards constructed of large diameter, welded steel tubing for maximum durability
  • Welded eyelets for D-shackles providing increased recovery options
  • Bumper designs provide generous tire clearance and accommodate oversize tires Integrated light ports to mount aftermarket fog lights
The Bronco’s forward-facing camera will be blocked by the grille guard tube and an upright mounted winch control box. However, buyers can retain the camera’s functionality if they select the Elite Bumper without grille guard tube, and relocate the winch’s control pack from atop the winch. Control box relocation hardware is available.

just a note the bumper is made in USA, the winch is not.

the only company that I know of that sells 100% made in USA winches is Ramsey

http://www.ramsey.com/product-category/worm-gear-products/electric-winches-worm-gear-products/
Sponsored