R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roughly $4,000 for the bumper, winch, and relocation kit for the controls. Whoo!
Including shipping, but no upgrades such as fog lights or synth.

bumper $1530
zeon10 $1130
reloc $82
-----
$2742

Intercooler (solid red line) and ACC Box (dotted red line) for reference.
Good question about IC. Some people think that ram air isn't needed, so the holes and gaps in the bottom may be sufficient for air to be pulled in by fan. The ACC is a big obstruction, so that might be some evidence. ACC obviously isn't possible on warn bumper without major relocation (if even possible).
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good question about IC. Some people think that ram air isn't needed, so the holes and gaps in the bottom may be sufficient for air to be pulled in by fan.
If true, I want the manufacturer to prove it to me and all of us, with easily accessible test data posted with their product listing, no data, no sale.

Not just Warn, but each aftermarket one that will come out, this is not a Jeep without an Intercooler, they need to respect the product and market they are selling to.

Until then, I just consider them...

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Bumper w/ Grille Guard Tube Announced for 2021 Bronco lipstick_on_a_pig-

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh boy, another winch bumper completely silent on the effects on the Intercooler blockage and no test data to show it will not be a problem.

Airflow, WHERE???

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Bumper w/ Grille Guard Tube Announced for 2021 Bronco lipstick_on_a_pig-
You and I always think of intercooler first. I just don't think there's going to be a solution unless intercooler can be moved further up into the grill...might as well make it bigger while you're at it.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These little grill guards are gimmicky. Where is the real protection at? I hope one of these companies come out with deer chucker tube steel grill guards that protect the entire front end

OP
OP
gizmohd

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1800, wowowow... Good thing I can just design and build my own I guess. Not like I haven't been spending weeks working on modeling/creating drawings for custom fabricated parts at work. Dealing with vendors to get stuff cnc cut and welded. We have a powder coat booth at work so that's covered. Sounds like I'll have a full custom solution to show off a few weeks after I get my Bronco.

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You and I always think of intercooler first. I just don't think there's going to be a solution unless intercooler can be moved further up into the grill...might as well make it bigger while you're at it.
Agreed, but even the 4WP opening is larger than this one.

Here is a snip from one of my posts at a Bronco event.
Clearance in front of the radiator, behind the grill: there was 5" at the bottom to 6 1/2" towards the middle. This area maybe usable for a remote intercooler, like the Raptor, to move the intercooler away from the winch area.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Warn's site mentions how to deal with the camera blocking...basically grill guard remove and relocate control box (though they don't say where it is relocated). I would think if the other electronics were supported it would have mentioned it. My guess is no.
I am pretty sure its under the hood, they provide a kit for this purpose. I have a Base Squatch so the trail cam isn't an issue. I don't know if the base has parking assist and I think the adaptive cruise sensor is in the center rear view mirror assembly - can anyone speak authoritativly on these issues? Thanks!!

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Wmneill

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone seen a stubbie front bumper coming out?

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all the great info. I quickly looked for installation instructions as that always gives better info, usually, but I didn't find them. So, parking sensors yes but no on inter cooler and the collision avoidance sensor. Is that the ACC people mentioned above?

Edit: Never mind. Clicked later in the day. ACC = adaptive cruise control.

Last edited:

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With all these aftermarket mods coming out and this front camera block it's a matter of time until someone comes out with a front camera relocation bracket.. I forsee my22 Broncos with that camera mounted higher and adjusting the angle.

Ipe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, Expedition, Defender, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Warn makes a good quality product. Probably close to OEM quality. What they lack is creativity to make a truly bold product. Those are the plus and minus sides of Warn.

Many smaller companies will make bolder, more creative products. What they won't have is the finish quality (powder coat on many [most] aftermarket parts is crap).

Why is this important? If you're in cali or Arizona it probably isn't. If you're on the east coast or anywhere where salt is used on the roads it most definitely is. You'll get the opportunity to watch your $$$ steel bumper turn into a pile of rust in no time (think 6 to 18 months).

Warn will do better here. They have a near oem finish that historically lasts (but you'll still eventually end up with a pile of rust).

One thing that I'm not sure has been mentioned is weight. Aftermarket steel bumpers are typically very heavy. If you want to avoid rust and weight you might want to wait for aluminum.
Sponsored