Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Elite Series Front Bumper for 2021 Ford Bronco - With Grille Guard | WARN Industries

WARN ELITE FRONT BUMPER - FORD BRONCO - W/ GRILLE GUARD TUBE - 107856

Part Number: 107856
  • Designed, tested, and hand-built in the USA
  • Tested to 12,000 lbs. pulling capacity
  • Integrated off-road jack lifting points
  • Welded, one-piece construction uses 3/16” thick steel
  • Bumpers available with or without grille guard tube
  • Grille guards constructed of large diameter, welded steel tubing for maximum durability
  • Welded eyelets for D-shackles providing increased recovery options
  • Bumper designs provide generous tire clearance and accommodate oversize tires Integrated light ports to mount aftermarket fog lights
The Bronco’s forward-facing camera will be blocked by the grille guard tube and an upright mounted winch control box. However, buyers can retain the camera’s functionality if they select the Elite Bumper without grille guard tube, and relocate the winch’s control pack from atop the winch. Control box relocation hardware is available.

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Bumper w/ Grille Guard Tube Announced for 2021 Bronco 0006101_elite-front-bumper-ford-bronco-w-grille-guard-tube-107856

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Bumper w/ Grille Guard Tube Announced for 2021 Bronco 0006104_elite-front-bumper-ford-bronco-w-grille-guard-tube-107856

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Bumper w/ Grille Guard Tube Announced for 2021 Bronco 0006103_elite-front-bumper-ford-bronco-w-grille-guard-tube-107856
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wish they would build it to end at the fender, not the flare. As pointed out with the 4WP bumper, with fender deletes, the bumper oddly sticks out. It would help with the approach as well.

At least with the HD factory bumper you can remove the end caps.

OP
OP
gizmohd

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wish they would build it to end at the fender, not the flare. As pointed out with the 4WP bumper, with fender deletes, the bumper oddly sticks out. It would help with the approach as well.

At least with the HD factory bumper you can remove the end caps.
Yes, not many folks have mentioned it, but these bumpers are all set at Sasquatch-width. Even if you have flares, but they aren't the wider Sasquatch ones, these bumpers will all stick out oddly.

That being said, you won't get the strength out out at the ends if they had some sort of user-selected width that bolted in.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AWESOME!!! I wonder if it blocks the electronics like the others would do?

OP
OP
gizmohd

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AWESOME!!! I wonder if it blocks the electronics like the others would do?
IT appears the knockouts are there for the sensors...
Ford Bronco Warn Elite Bumper w/ Grille Guard Tube Announced for 2021 Bronco 1627407666595

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do they support any of the electronics... parking sensors, adaptive cruise, camera?
Warn's site mentions how to deal with the camera blocking...basically grill guard remove and relocate control box (though they don't say where it is relocated). I would think if the other electronics were supported it would have mentioned it. My guess is no.

Edit: I stand corrected. Installation instructions posted later in thread show they do take the parking sensors. I don't think the avoidance system will work though.

Last edited:

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From warn.com:

89970 CONTROL PACK RELOCATION KIT FOR ZEON WINCHES
Short kit 31”
The Bronco’s forward-facing camera will be blocked by the Grille Guard Tube and an upright mounted winch control box. However, you can retain the camera’s functionality if you select the Elite Bumper Without Grille Guard Tube, and relocate the winch’s control pack from atop the winch. Control box relocation hardware is available.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is the view I always judge a winch by. I can't stand it when they hang out real far. This one pictured is pretty good and tight. I'd like to see a side profile of the Warn.
03%2Ff964902080103-7%2Fjeep-jl-stubby-winch-bumper.jpg

OP
OP
gizmohd

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Warn's site mentions how to deal with the camera blocking...basically grill guard remove and relocate control box (though they don't say where it is relocated). I would think if the other electronics were supported it would have mentioned it. My guess is no.
I've seen them moved under the hood in many cases... I would assume this would be pretty similar

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen them moved under the hood in many cases... I would assume this would be pretty similar
Ah. I was thinking somewhere else on the bumper but that makes sense. @WatchYourSix thanks for the link too.

Wife never let me install a winch on the Wrangler so I am still learning about all the options and such. I do like more of a hidden winch look. I am sure that someone will come out with a bumper that works with the Ford electronics. I can wait.