Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Warn did email me back and let me know that none of their bumpers are rated for towing.
That's interesting. It's rated at 12k pulling capacity. Sounds like more a liability issue for them.
Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is not entirely incorrect. The bumper blocks the radar sensor. You will either have to disable ACC using the touch screen, or will have to buy a radar sensor relocation bracket (such as ADD). Also, Warn knows of no fog lights that will fit in their bumper.

Despite their disclaimer, they attempt to support the high package parking sensors, however.
1634574560521.png
Good find. Devils in the details....always read the fine print.

OP
OP

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is not entirely incorrect. The bumper blocks the radar sensor. You will either have to disable ACC using the touch screen, or will have to buy a radar sensor relocation bracket (such as ADD). Also, Warn knows of no fog lights that will fit in their bumper.

Despite their disclaimer, they attempt to support the high package parking sensors, however.
1634574560521.png
Warn shows fog lights in the bumper on their website so how can they not know of any that will fit?

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1634574560521.png
Well shit ! Thanks for the heads up, just called warn and told me the same thing, the guy from 4-wheel parts assured me it would only require a bracket to move the solenoid ( 79.00 ) and said nothing about the adaptive cruise control relocation , so at least the good news is that since I just ordered it I will be canceling my order today and look for something else.
Thanks again rtaylor.

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Warn shows fog lights in the bumper on their website so how can they not know of any that will fit?
Beats me. I saw somebody post a review saying they couldn't figure out how to mount them, so I contacted Warn twice. They could offer no advice on how to mount lights or any lights that would work. Maybe they only support photoshop lights?

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumper - best option if you have a front camera 1634598813351

OP
OP

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beats me. I saw somebody post a review saying they couldn't figure out how to mount them, so I contacted Warn twice. They could offer no advice on how to mount lights or any lights that would work. Maybe they only support photoshop lights?

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumper - best option if you have a front camera 1634598813351
Sounds like Warn has some dumb ass customer service reps that don't know jack............

Madman

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 1948 Willys CJ2A, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought I read this somewhere on here but can't find it again....can someone confirm the statement that with the Warn Elite Bumper with out the tube brush guard and with a Warn winch installed that the camera will work fine?

Or is it confirmed that it will need a controls box relocation kit?

It seems that I've read both. My Bronco will be onsite in January and my bumper here next week.

Thanks!

dj10024

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX SAS MIC 4dr, 1968 Bronco U15
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've had the WARN Elite front bumper on my MY21 Mid-Big Bend for about 10 months. They did send me some fog lights that worked with the bumper. AXIS X2 as I recall - I took a picture of the box.

I did work with WARN and I sent the the factory Ford lights from the standard bumper and they did the R&D for using them and sent me a replacement bumper back around January/February 2022.
My MY22 High-OBX went into production January 2022 and just delivered (Ice Mountain). I pulled everything off of the Big Bend returning it to stock and will install the new bumper and try again for the factory fog lights in it or move the ones they sent me. Unfortunately, I just checked their web page for an updated manual, and nothing noted or changed in the manual from getting one of the first bumpers.

This time, since I have the front camera on the OBX, plan on relocating the winch control box. I dont think I have ACC in this one (picking it up this week), so I don't need to deal with that.

I also run a solenoid to the AUX switches that controls power to the winch along with a 50-amp Anderson plug for jumper cables. Both arent energized until I throw AUX7 and then both are live. Worked out really good.

I'm planning on doing some more photos/videos with the re-installs. Stay tuned.

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands