Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You read that right Bronco6G we have the new Warn Elite Front Bumper with Grill Guard in stock and ready to ship. Check out the link below to get yours ordered today and get them while you can cause they are going to go fast.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/front-bumpers/107856-warn-elite-front-bumper-w-grille-guard

Installation instructions for reference:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/wrn107856-instructions-00-pdf.158830/

2021 Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers 1.jpeg
2021 Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers 2.jpeg
2021 Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers 3.jpg

Updated with Q&A:

So this bumper will work with the parking sensors there are spots for the sensors by the fog lights. You are correct that this bumper will not work with ACC and is noted in the instructions.

Yes this bumper will fit the Sasquatch package the best on width and on normal width fenders there is about a inch to 1.5 inch overhang there is other options in the works but nothing that we have at this time.

I'll try and answer most these questions and will get more info on Monday for you from warn but here is what we know

1) I will see if I can get some more pictures of this from warn for you but it seems that this bumper sits in the same location the mod bumper sits I will confirm and reply when I have more info.

2) you are correct there is bottom cutout vents to help with cooling of the intercooler

3) So this bumper has provisions for the parking sensors in the bumper but does not work with ACC and will block the camera when you buy the bumper with grill guard.

4) This bumper was tested at a 12,000lbs pulling capacity.

5) So if you get the bumper without the grill guard and you relocate the winch control pack you should be able to use the front camera this is subject on which brand of winch you use. They have only tested it on warn winches and we have not tested it on any others to see about clearance.
I was told the front of the bumper sits about 9 inches out from the grill face and the d-shackle mounts are about 12 inches out. I requested a side picture - none available at this time ... I'd like to see any impact on approach angle - they claim adequate air flow into the intercooler.

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I buy one I have 64 chances to win a Jeep, what a slap in the face.:(
That you could sell and use to pay for your Bronco.... ;)

BigDeal

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am wondering since most orders were pushed into the 2022 MY that Ford Engineers will address the issue with the location of the front camera/ winch installation for models with the LUX model. Possibly move the camera up a bit to accommodate a winch. I see this factory reset as a way to fix these issues.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like I said, it was a black diamond, canā€™t go higher than mid on that model period. I found the video, town and country Ford was doing an overview of a customers BD. Clear as day in the middle of the radiator hole that the steel mod bumper has. He stated in the video that you have to get the sensor deactivated to run a winch but I havenā€™t seen that confirmed by someone who has actually installed one.

I hope youā€™re right that itā€™s actually just a filler. Would be one less thing to worry about.
I know you have to deactivate the parking sensors with the Ford winch mount?

Sponsored

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since it is rated at 12,000 lbs pulling capacity why does Warn state "Never tow vehicle by attaching a tow bar to the eyelets on the bumper.
Do not attach tow bars directly to the bumper. Damage to bumper may occur. WARN bumpers are not designed to be used for flat towing. "?
Same question from me. I understand that with the Ford bumper you can flat tow by connecting to the eyelets..

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What size lights fit in the bumper? Is there a recommended light?

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks REAL nice.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You read that right Bronco6G we have the new Warn Elite Front Bumper with Grill Guard in stock and ready to ship. Check out the link below to get yours ordered today and get them while you can cause they are going to go fast.
I saw a review by an early user of this bumper. He said the quality looked good, but he ran into a problem. Unlike the Jeep version there is apparently no mounting brackets or hardware for the fog lights. There is no mention of fog lights at all in the Bronco instructions.

Are there specific fog lights with brackets that are intended to be used with the bumper, or is warn planning to offer something later?

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same question from me. I understand that with the Ford bumper you can flat tow by connecting to the eyelets..
With the modular bumper, the d-ring mount is directly attached the frame and pokes through a hole in the bumper (very strong). It is a different story for d-rings welded to a bumper which is attached to the frame via brackets.
Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers IN STOCK! Some answers & installation instructions 1630221393371
Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers IN STOCK! Some answers & installation instructions 1630221956386

Sponsored

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the modular bumper, the d-ring mount is directly attached the frame and pokes through a hole in the bumper (very strong). It is a different story for d-rings welded to a bumper which is attached to the frame via brackets.
Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers IN STOCK! Some answers & installation instructions 1630221956386
It still depends on how strong the bumper is. If the bumper is as strong as the frame then having the d -rings welded or bolted to it is no problem.
The question remains? Can you tow from this bumper? if it's rated at 12k then you should be able too

Slick Rick

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This bumper is beautiful and the one that I want but have one question. Does it allow air to the inter-cooler? But like I said, beautiful.

Dannyboy71

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sensors , intercoolers, fog lights, IDK it doesnā€™t seem to well thought out?

Slick Rick

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This bumper is beautiful and the one that I want but have one question. Does it allow air to the inter-cooler? But like I said, beautiful.
If I would have read better I would have seen the vents for intercooler, but still wonder about airflow.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It still depends on how strong the bumper is. If the bumper is as strong as the frame then having the d -rings welded or bolted to it is no problem.
The question remains? Can you tow from this bumper? if it's rated at 12k then you should be able too
12K is a static load rating, so it is not comparable to a tow rating:
Sponsored