False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm not sure, but I thought emergency braking was done using the camera in the black box at the top of the windshield (by mirror). It might use both the camera and the ACC radar for lux pkg.
I hope that’s the case, but I saw a video of a black diamond that pointed out the black box front and center of the bumper and said that was the radar for collision mitigation. It would totally obscured by this set up and there’s no mention of relocation or even reprogramming.
Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not sure, but I thought emergency braking was done using the camera in the black box at the top of the windshield (by mirror). It might use both the camera and the ACC radar for lux pkg.
That’s the case on almost all makes with that feature.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope that’s the case, but I saw a video of a black diamond that pointed out the black box front and center of the bumper and said that was the radar for collision mitigation. It would totally obscured by this set up and there’s no mention of relocation or even reprogramming.
I guess it depends on which models are "equipped" with radar. I assume that only lux has radar. It might be an empty plastic filler in some. If anyone knows for sure, please post!
Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers IN STOCK! Some answers & installation instructions 1628957086451

False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I guess it depends on which models are "equipped" with radar. I assume that only lux has radar. It might be an empty plastic filler in some. If anyone knows for sure, please post!
1628957086451.png
Like I said, it was a black diamond, can’t go higher than mid on that model period. I found the video, town and country Ford was doing an overview of a customers BD. Clear as day in the middle of the radiator hole that the steel mod bumper has. He stated in the video that you have to get the sensor deactivated to run a winch but I haven’t seen that confirmed by someone who has actually installed one.

I hope you’re right that it’s actually just a filler. Would be one less thing to worry about.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this doesn’t work with the ACC, so I’ll be out but this is the best looking bumper this far. Does the Ford winch mount also block the ACC? I know it blocks the camera which was my original main issue.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like I said, it was a black diamond, can’t go higher than mid on that model period. I found the video, town and country Ford was doing an overview of a customers BD. Clear as day in the middle of the radiator hole that the steel mod bumper has. He stated in the video that you have to get the sensor deactivated to run a winch but I haven’t seen that confirmed by someone who has actually installed one..
I guess it is not yet a good idea to order a winch bumper before checking your own Bronco or until conclusive information is available.

I know this doesn’t work with the ACC, so I’ll be out but this is the best looking bumper this far. Does the Ford winch mount also block the ACC? I know it blocks the camera which was my original main issue.
Ford said that it is not compatible with ACC, but there is an open slot in prototypes so it might work even though Ford doesn't want to guarantee it.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you ship me the front, rear bumper and winch today and I will pay you on Tuesday?

Wimpy.jpg

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will there be a shorty bumper?

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it me or are those pictures photoshopped? It looks like the bumpers got pasted on to stock photo.

Still look nice though....

Sponsored

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Get rid of the brush guard and shorten the width to blend smaller fender flares and we’re in bitniz.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there an ACC Delete kit? I wanted Mid and got stuck with Co-pilot

ACC and A.S.S delete

grtharris

Outer Banks
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 4dr, 2008 Mustang GT CS (Wife's), MH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since it is rated at 12,000 lbs pulling capacity why does Warn state "Never tow vehicle by attaching a tow bar to the eyelets on the bumper.
Do not attach tow bars directly to the bumper. Damage to bumper may occur. WARN bumpers are not designed to be used for flat towing. "?

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tempting, but looks like its built for the Sasquatch fender flares. so will stick out too far for us shorter fenders.
i hate the fact it goes out past body to flares. A no go for rock folks.
Sponsored