Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It has been covered, mixed in with pages of other post, but for new folks or others that have not been able to keep up on every thread, guess what? Ford just D!ck slapped us again.

Beware, than IF you are ordering a 4 door, it only comes with 2 real cupholders and those are in the Center Console. The only way to get rear cupholders is to upgrade to leather... Which of course also makes you lose the washout interior if you are in those trims.

I'm beside myself how ridiculous this over site is... Right up there with a winch that blocks the trailcam.

Congrats Ford... Guess I'll bend over and give you another couple grand to fix your mistake and buy a package I don't want.
Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't give in! Ford just wants you to spend the extra money. DONT DO IT! Resist! Fight back.

Teach your kids to hold their drinks with their feet.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s been discussed several times there are no cup holders in the doors.

where have you been OP?

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If only there was a way to address this...
Ford Bronco Warning 4 door trims and Cupholders 85D12C2F-A382-471F-9531-61ADF4A84EF4
This is actually a great idea, even if there were cup holders.
Gives a bit of separation between the little terrorists so maybe they won’t kill each other as much.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh well. Got a set of these bad boys in the amazon cart. Just can’t find kid sizes. 😎
9E3F2570-BCD3-45A6-A365-CA5A1F8AF457.gif
That must be what the OP is planning to spend a “couple grand” on...I’m going to put together a package of two of them and sell them to him for $995 to save him a grand or so.
If only there was a way to address this...
Screenshot_20210228-101429.png
Or I can option him this for $1,500. Either way he’s coming out on top.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I missing something? Six are listed under the 4-door Big Bend standard features.
Ford Bronco Warning 4 door trims and Cupholders cupholder
They count the mesh door pockets as beverage holders but they’re not good for anything besides water bottles.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know, some of the snark replies are made in jest, but OP is right ... it’s a very stupid move by Ford’s designers that there aren’t back seat cup holders in the 4D unless you have leather.

FFS, it’s 2021. Cup holders in an American car aren’t exactly nouveau technology. Especially considering you could have a $50K ride but no cup holders - Badlands High or Lux, but marine grade vinyl, which a lot of people will have. Most people who can afford that kind of money are a little older, often married - and have back seat passengers.

Check out Quadratec.com. There are some very affordable Jeep options for this problem. They’re not elegant but it looks like they’ll hold a Starbucks cup well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.