Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Warning 4 door trims and Cupholders 1614528816539

just clip this bad boy on the molle system
I guess I'm old school because these are the first things I thought of when the cup situation came up. Also, F150s used to have giant bench seats - no cup holders. You would be able to purchase a console that sat in the middle of the seat with all kinds of storage and cup holders. We had one such F150 with one such console.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As mentioned, I've been trying to keep up on 70 pages of white top threads and what the infamous green color is going to be. Something as perplexing as this is easily lost in all the posts.
The search function is not very helpful, either, tbh.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll just say, thanks for the excitement. We were running out of important things to worry about.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not letting any freeloaders ride in the back of my 2-door, so as I see it, I've got a pretty serious problem, too...

I've got two real, built-in cupholders in the back, and I don't have any idea what to do with them! 😉😉

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
PE
While using the bronco for its capability. Cup holders are used to hold closed or unopen beverages if used at all. But a trip to the mall, this will save you 2k.

Ford Bronco Warning 4 door trims and Cupholders media
Perfect!

Sponsored

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know, some of the snark replies are made in jest, but OP is right ... it’s a very stupid move by Ford’s designers that there aren’t back seat cup holders in the 4D unless you have leather.

FFS, it’s 2021. Cup holders in an American car aren’t exactly nouveau technology. Especially considering you could have a $50K ride but no cup holders - Badlands High or Lux, but marine grade vinyl, which a lot of people will have. Most people who can afford that kind of money are a little older, often married - and have back seat passengers.

Check out Quadratec.com. There are some very affordable Jeep options for this problem. They’re not elegant but it looks like they’ll hold a Starbucks cup well enough.
Same goes for Air Conditioning Ducts being routed under the front seats versus being in the center console like 99.9% of other vehicles.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Seriously, this shouldn't have ever been an issue. Why didn't they just put two actual cup holders at the back of the console like they do in F-150s?
Ford Bronco Warning 4 door trims and Cupholders 1614532477946

They have an easy-button solution in their own product portfolio and still screwed it up. They didn't need to put a ton of them in, just 4 actual cup holders that can hold a paper coffee cup. It's just another ball dropped by Ford on the interior design. They really crushed it on everything about the bronco until they got to the interiors.

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait a second, we got 3 pages of posts on this topic?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.