Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
This seems silly to me. But if you do not order your bronco with the on vehicle storage bags, you can't get them. Currently ford accessories store only offer the
garage storage bag. They state "Not compatible with on-vehicle storage." I got lucky and my dealer already took delivery of his bronco & sold me his bags. Maybe ford will change this and add them to the store or a third party will make some.

Just a heads up to all. :)
Sponsored

Broncojy

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wtf? I assumed that the garage door bags were the exact same thing. Makes no sense to limit people to that.

gbaker3982

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can order the on vehicle storage bags afterwards. The bags are $50 each, but was told the strapping system is $600+!
Ford Bronco Warning : Double check order  on vehicle storage bags 5E51EBB3-277D-44CE-874C-356826AFBCE9

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can order the on vehicle storage bags afterwards. The bags are $50 each, but was told the strapping system is $600+!
Ford Bronco Warning : Double check order  on vehicle storage bags 5E51EBB3-277D-44CE-874C-356826AFBCE9
What's the front most yellow panel in the diagram?

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's kind of strange as well is that on the BNP They have door bags twice. One says on board but if you try to add it with a MIC it says you have to remove it. The second option just says door bags. But it allows you to pick it with an MIC.

How's a bit concerned but I checked my order print out with my dealer and it's specifically states on there on board storage so let's hope it's right.

Ironically, I'll never actually be able to store the doors in the back because I typically carry around some stuff in my cargo area, at a minimal some tools, etc.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer rep insisted that everyone order them. He mentioned it like 3-4 times to me. I have the factory ones, but seems like I need to sell them.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer said "I checked into it for you and you can get them through the parts department." I'm 100% sure he's wrong :rolleyes:

gbaker3982

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the bags in the above picture. Took about 3-4 days in southern CA. They are the onboard bags with the diagram. I won’t pay $600 for the strapping system though (don’t know if $600 was for everything and don’t think the dealer ever confirmed). Ratchet straps it is. Hopefully if you order them with the Bronco they come with the strapping system.
Sponsored