Sponsored

Warning: Terrible Experience with 4WheelParts (4WP)

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@dirtstar2002

Folks, my advice is to avoid buying from 4wheelparts at all costs. My experience has been terrible.

I placed an order on 6/30 for in-store pickup at the Raleigh, NC store. I ordered a Bestop Sunrider top for my wife's Gladiator. In placing the order, my understanding was that my item was in stock and would be available for store pickup Friday 7/2. When I did not hear from the store on Friday, I called and spoke to the manager. He said the item was not in stock but that he could drop ship it to me and I would receive it around Friday 7/9. Ok, fine.

When I logged into my 4wheelparts.com account a week later to check my status, the status says “order cancelled.” The order was cancelled without my permission or knowledge, and I have not received any refund.

I attempted to call the local store yesterday and today, and at the local store it just rings continuously with no answer. Also can't get through to the national line. Sat on hold for a lengthy period and then the call was disconnected.

Long story short, I have tons of mods planned for my wife's Gladiator and for my Bronco when it gets here, but I won't be using 4WP.
Sponsored

4 Wheel Parts

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4wheelparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@dirtstar2002

Folks, my advice is to avoid buying from 4wheelparts at all costs. My experience has been terrible.

I placed an order on 6/30 for in-store pickup at the Raleigh, NC store. I ordered a Bestop Sunrider top for my wife's Gladiator. In placing the order, my understanding was that my item was in stock and would be available for store pickup Friday 7/2. When I did not hear from the store on Friday, I called and spoke to the manager. He said the item was not in stock but that he could drop ship it to me and I would receive it around Friday 7/9. Ok, fine.

When I logged into my 4wheelparts.com account a week later to check my status, the status says “order cancelled.” The order was cancelled without my permission or knowledge, and I have not received any refund.

I attempted to call the local store yesterday and today, and at the local store it just rings continuously with no answer. Also can't get through to the national line. Sat on hold for a lengthy period and then the call was disconnected.

Long story short, I have tons of mods planned for my wife's Gladiator and for my Bronco when it gets here, but I won't be using 4WP.
Hi @UNCbroncos2011. We want to make sure we get you taken care of. Can you email us at [email protected] with your order number and contact information and our team will reach out shortly.

Apologies for the frustration but we'll make sure it's handled quickly.

OP
OP
heelyeah

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi @UNCbroncos2011. We want to make sure we get you taken care of. Can you email us at [email protected] with your order number and contact information and our team will reach out shortly.

Apologies for the frustration but we'll make sure it's handled quickly.
The problem is still not resolved. Still no product, and no refund either. Just wanted other B6G members to know that, despite 4WP's seemingly quick reply to my post here, 4WP is not actually serious about taking care of its customers.

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem is still not resolved. Still no product, and no refund either. Just wanted other B6G members to know that, despite 4WP's seemingly quick reply to my post here, 4WP is not actually serious about taking care of its customers.
Any updates? Are they still giving you the runaround?

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This isn't the first time that I've heard concerning things about the store in Raleigh.

I don't think there are any others but just to be sure you're talking about the store on Glenwood Ave. right?

Sponsored
OP
OP
heelyeah

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any updates? Are they still giving you the runaround?
I finally got a refund, but only because I disputed the transaction through PayPal. After I posted this and before I disputed through PayPal, I finally got through to 4WP customer service and was promised I'd get a refund, but that never materialized. Long story short, my problem was solved, but no thanks to 4WP, so I still can't recommend them.

Once I got the refund, I ordered the same top top from Quadratec and it arrived in two days, and it was cheaper (Gladiator forum discount).

OP
OP
heelyeah

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This isn't the first time that I've heard concerning things about the store in Raleigh.

I don't think there are any others but just to be sure you're talking about the store on Glenwood Ave. right?
That's right, the store on Glenwood. After my first call there when I spoke to the manager, I never was able to get through to anyone at the store. I must have called 10 to 20 times over a one week period, and it just rang and rang with no answer each time.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you actually email them as requested above?

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Watching. There's a store near me that I figured I'd just park at....

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two full weeks to handle the customer's complaint. Not looking good for customer satisfaction surveys. The irony is Ford is handling the communication with customers in the same fashion. Must be the Bronco curse.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🦗 🦗 🦗