Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
I've seen the Warthog testing with 35 inch tires. I've heard talk of it having 37" tires. I was thinking it might come standard with 35s with a 37 inch option. I'm not a pickup guy, but checking out the new Raptor, it has 35s upgradable to 37s. I think Ford will do similar on the Warthog, what to you guys think?

>>> Taken from the Raptor Forum >>>
RAPTOR 37 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE • New 17" forged-aluminum beadlock-capable wheels unique to the Raptor 37 Package • 37" BFGoodrich T/A KO2 all-terrain tires • Blue accent leather armrests and Code Orange contrast stitching • Blue accent leather console with “RAPTOR" logo • Carbon Fiber Package • “RAPTOR 37" graphics • RECARO® leather seating with blue accent Alcantara® suede inserts • Sport-tuned next-generation FOX shocks with Live Valve™ technology

So that means if you want the 37s, you gotta get the recaro blue seats, orange stiching, alcantara, CF package, and stickers. That's going to raise the price of the package and disappoint those who just want 37s.
>>> >>>
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco already has 35s. I think its gotta come with 37s just to make it visibly beefier than a Sasquatch.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never thought about it before, but I think you might be right. So do you think it will be the same as any other Sasquatch Bronco standard?

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cheshire

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Bronco already has 35s. I think its gotta come with 37s just to make it visibly beefier than a Sasquatch.
The Warthog with 35s should be noticeably wider and taller than Sasquatch. The suspension system will heavily upgraded with a lot more travel than Sasquatch has. Brakes and exhaust systems should also be noticeably different. I imagine there will be many other design aspects that set it apart from mere Broncos.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I imagine there will be many other design aspects that set it apart from mere Broncos.
Already relegated to "mere" status before we even see the first production run...

• Haha
Reactions: Dom

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Warthog with 35s should be noticeably wider and taller than Sasquatch. The suspension system will heavily upgraded with a lot more travel than Sasquatch has. Brakes and exhaust systems should also be noticeably different. I imagine there will be many other design aspects that set it apart from mere Broncos.
If it’s taller and wider, I feel that 35s would look too small. Not saying you’re wrong. Ford could easily use a two step package setup (35 -> 37) to get $90k out of you for getting the top version that just looks better. Time will tell I guess.
Sponsored