First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The warthog will most likely use FOX live shocks which are not adjustable.

Sponsored

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are the blue ratchet straps standard or do you think they will offer different colors?

• Haha
Reactions: abe

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting. Is it just me, or is this Warthog prototype sitting lower than the ones we've seen previously?

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The warthog will most likely use FOX live shocks which are not adjustable.
It definitely looks like an adjustment collar on them, but it's entirely possible that these aren't final design for the shocks. Hell they may have thrown the adjustable shocks on just to get a sense of where the roll point might be.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. Is it just me, or is this Warthog prototype sitting lower than the ones we've seen previously?
Nope, not just you. It’s running on 35” BFG K02s, not the typical 37” tires that you typically see on these Warthog camo shots.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got 2 theories. Either the bodywork will be exactly the same with just wider flares. Just to punk all the flare haters on here. I have grown to love em. They remind me of my CJs. Or they havent even made the fenders yet or put em in anything. And this is just regular with disguise trickery like those boxes on thd doors. All just to get people guessing.

I honestly thing the Bronco bodywork is just fine. All a warthog version should have is wider flares and taller openings. Just like someone would do to a classic Ford to put bigger tires on. On my old 84 I ran 33x14.00s on stock worn out suspension. Just had to roll the fender lip up about 1.5". Never rubbed after that. To me thats traditional offroading mods. Something the warthog name sounds right for.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here we go again, just start taking more of my money now.
Ford Bronco Warthog Bronco Spied With New Grille & Fender Details WaryFemaleAldabratortoise-small

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Notice that the front axle shafts and rear track bars have an upward angle. This suspension is going to have a ton of droop which translates into lots of travel. This could have more travel than the Raptor.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are those bumpers a MY22 option?
Ford: "Don't worry, they will get progressively darker as we get closer to delivered vehicle units. We are also toying with the idea of including the sound dampening on the newly styled bumpers for free, keep an eye out if we confirm that soon. There will be a limited edition navy blue bumper and as yet unconfirmed green bumper for those that want to take it a step higher. Of course adding this MY2022 style bumper has increased the weight of the vehicle and as such all towing options have been removed as well as the 12" infotainment screen. You can't option this with the manual transmission by the way, but you can get this gloss black painted to match your grill and mirrors. Note painting to gloss black not only blocks the front camera, but blinds it completely which is a feature."
Sponsored