Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve heard of people using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to clean off stubborn stains.
Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a combo of the original pig spit….the Harley Davidson staple, and meguiars for everything else. Just cleaning it yesterday, which stayed clean for 5 feet once outside the garage 🤣

902F48B9-3887-4BE0-9597-ECBF80FD81F6.jpeg

738752AA-95CF-4800-A65F-48BA545AB750.jpeg

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The rest of the Bronco yes. The plastics and flares need a different love. I use a chemical guys all purpose plastic cleaner and a brush. Then some back to black or some other black plastic restorer. Cheers.
I like Chem Guys product as well.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for all of the suggestions, however I am looking for a type of detergent mixed with water in a bucket with a traditional sponge to just wash the car with and get rid of the mud marks, is there such a thing, warm water maybe ? I mean protecting the parts from sun water etc, is one way to go, but I'm not looking to go through that trouble, I want to use the car for what it is when it wears out we can replace parts, but also be able to wash it with a normal wash process that will get rid of mud marks, first wash with residual mud marks seems uncharacteristic of a materials surface.
Plastic Restorer is the only thing I've found to work. Pulled the "dirt stains" away.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a combo of the original pig spit….the Harley Davidson staple, and meguiars for everything else. Just cleaning it yesterday, which stayed clean for 5 feet once outside the garage 🤣

Ford Bronco Washing the Bronco ... 738752AA-95CF-4800-A65F-48BA545AB750

Ford Bronco Washing the Bronco ... 738752AA-95CF-4800-A65F-48BA545AB750
Mine is garage kept and she still has tons of dirt just from driving around. No wonder I sneeze so much...

Next weekend, she is getting filthy at Ol' Florida Off-Road Park - then I have to clean her up and I'm planning to do her first oil change. Such exciting times...

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
these threads seem to be mostly for horsing around
I feel like if the plastics were more refined like in a 4Runner we wouldn't have these issues.

OP
OP
4runner

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe you are using the word detergent for shampoo. Whatever you do , don't use dish detergent on your truck, it will remove your wax and make things much worse.
As mentioned earlier, Adam's Polishes is a great resource and they have lots of easy beginner videos.
I'm looking for advice to clean the plastic bumpers exterior when they get dirty, they do not clean there are stains on them, most of these suggestions are revolved around coatings so that the stain does not happen, that does not help the cause here, the plastic seems to be of some strange quality that does not clean. Detergent is an agent that is an emulsifier, that cuts the road grime so that the water can clean the surfaces, standard car wash detergents do not seem to work on the Bronco, exterior plastic fenders and plastic bumpers.

OP
OP
4runner

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
4runner

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is garage kept and she still has tons of dirt just from driving around. No wonder I sneeze so much...

Next weekend, she is getting filthy at Ol' Florida Off-Road Park - then I have to clean her up and I'm planning to do her first oil change. Such exciting times...
Oh Right pig spit Darn I should have thought of that !

OP
OP
4runner

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Plastic Restorer is the only thing I've found to work. Pulled the "dirt stains" away.
Thank you I will look into this ... and see if it does the trick, you are the only one that actually seemed to read the question and formulate a response of value, all these other characters are just horsing around ... and more interested in keeping their trucks dirty than clean, which is OK but my post was about cleaning the bronco. Thank you.

Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you I will look into this ... and see if it does the trick, you are the only one that actually seemed to read the question and formulate a response of value, all these other characters are just horsing around ... and more interested in keeping their trucks dirty than clean, which is OK but my post was about cleaning the bronco. Thank you.
"Adam’s Tire & Rubber Cleaner was formulated to remove stubborn grease and discoloration from tires, rubber and plastic trim, hoses, and more."

https://adamspolishes.com/products/adam-s-tire-rubber-cleaner

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have similar questions for people who leave the roof/doors off. How do you keep pests/bugs/etc out of the cabin? I imagine it's a worthless endeavor. I just don't want cats or field mice or whatever in it if I can avoid it.
yikes, I think a garage would be best to keep the doors off... otherwise, what about rain?
Sponsored