Sponsored

Washington State: What dealer are you using?

Walrus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru 2020 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've "talked" to Sound Ford and thats where my reservation is through, but they make me nervous as they won't answer any questions and when I spoke to someone on the phone from them, the person wasn't very nice and seemed like she didn't know a dang thing.

I reached out to Bowen Scarff in Kent and they are supposedly getting back to me soon. But I was curious, what's your plan? Have you heard about a good deal from a Washington dealer?

Edit: I just heard back from Bowen Scarff and they said "We will be one of the only dealerships not charging over MSRP, we are also including our Lifetime Powertrain Warranty as well on the Broncos :)"
Sponsored

Last edited:

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've "talked" to Sound Ford and thats where my reservation is through, but they make me nervous as they won't answer any questions and when I spoke to someone on the phone from them, the person wasn't very nice and seemed like she didn't know a dang thing.

I reached out to Bowen Scarff in Kent and they are supposedly getting back to me soon. But I was curious, what's your plan? Have you heard about a good deal from a Washington dealer?

Edit: I just heard back from Bowen Scarff and they said "We will be one of the only dealerships not charging over MSRP, we are also including our Lifetime Powertrain Warranty as well on the Broncos :)"
I reserved with Bill Pierre for no particular reason other than the reservation process paired me with them because they are closest. I read on a forum somewhere that they are not doing a dealer markup, but I have not contacted them myself. I am just waiting for the build and price to go live so I can get a firm idea of at least MSRP for what I want.

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved at Lakewood Ford which was the default dealer for me. After 10 days of no response from them I switched to Mullinax in Olympia. Got an email from “Ryan” at Mullinax within 10 minutes of hanging up with Ford rep that did the transfer. Ryan stated in his email that they wouldn’t be marking up Broncos. Also from their website FWIW-
  • You can buy with confidence and put your mind at ease when you shop at our dealership thanks to our Up Front® Pricing. You'll never have to haggle with our non-negotiable prices.
  • The price you see is what you'll pay at Mullinax -- we don't spring dealer fees on you at the last minute.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Even with some positive response from Bickford Ford (Snohomish) & some from Dwayne Layne Skagit, its still too luke warm. They're still not being 100% up front like Grainger. But I really like Mullinax Olympia after reading their responses, so a toss up between a road-trip to Grainger, or Mullinax. Lets see how things shake out in the next weeks on price etc..

Sponsored

Missymaye

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRDORP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m working with Bellingham Ford-highly responsive to my questions and confirmed via email no “second sticker” or dealer mark up.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even with some positive response from Bickford Ford (Snohomish) & some from Dwayne Layne Skagit, its still too luke warm. They're still not being 100% up front like Grainger. But I really like Mullinax Olympia after reading their responses, so a toss up between a road-trip to Grainger, or Mullinax. Lets see how things shake out in the next weeks on price etc..

My reservation is with Sound Ford because that's where I bought my f-150. They were pretty straight up with everything. They definitely seem behind the curve on the new Bronco.

I really like that statement from from Mullinax. I'd certainly consider giving them my business. I'm waiting until more is known before I make any switch.

350DGRZ

First Edition
First Name
Nilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mullinax Ford looks enticing but if you go to their website and look at their Raptors. All are $5K over msrp. Not sure why but, if they claim "up-front" pricing. Why are the Raptors marked up?

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with Autonation Bellevue. Pretty much because the website for reservations kept crashing within the first 30 minutes and they were the one I got to work. I may move to another in the area. If Bowen Scharff is offering lifetime power train I might make a switch.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Westlie in Camas. Said no ADM and would honor X plan if Ford authorizes it.

Sponsored

Chrisr24

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bellingham ford lincoln here as well. Bought my Ranger through them last year. Excited to order my bronco.

OP
OP
Walrus

Walrus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru 2020 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

can you explain what the benefit of a group buy does? I keep seeing those threads but am not sure what it means.

Deleted member 5064

my first reservation is at Vancouver Ford ( made a second a few days after at Westlie before it was announced you can switch dealers) but will most likely switch 1st preorder to Westlie in Camas as they are supposedly honoring X Plan (Mustang club of America hack)
Sponsored