Sponsored

Washington State: What dealer are you using?

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heard back from Bill Pierre about price. They are selling at MSRP and will honor all the plans "if available and if you qualify", so not sure what that means. Not important to me as I don't qualify for any of those plans. Mainly interested that there is no dealer markup.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Heard back from Bill Pierre about price. They are selling at MSRP and will honor all the plans "if available and if you qualify", so not sure what that means. Not important to me as I don't qualify for any of those plans. Mainly interested that there is no dealer markup.
X-plan is disqualified, but they still have A and Y-plan allowance on Bronco.

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've "talked" to Sound Ford and thats where my reservation is through, but they make me nervous as they won't answer any questions and when I spoke to someone on the phone from them, the person wasn't very nice and seemed like she didn't know a dang thing.

I reached out to Bowen Scarff in Kent and they are supposedly getting back to me soon. But I was curious, what's your plan? Have you heard about a good deal from a Washington dealer?

Edit: I just heard back from Bowen Scarff and they said "We will be one of the only dealerships not charging over MSRP, we are also including our Lifetime Powertrain Warranty as well on the Broncos :)"
I am going through Mullinax Ford in Olympia and they seem very professional, but are not adding any perks. They made it clear, I ordered it and in Dec they will call me to confirmed and go over the order and then we wait until the Bronco comes in. If I don't like it they take it and put it on their lot. I then receive my refund.

Sponsored

AreYouDone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wife's Old Car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has been confirmed by Mullinax in this thread -

Mullinax Corporate Pricing
This hasn’t been confirmed by anyone in the sales department I’ve talked to at the Olympia Mullinax, what I’ve heard and said earlier is quite conflicting to what that thread says. Hoping someone gets some confirming info from them to share prior to ordering.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you gotten confirmation yet?
Yes, I got confirmation from Zach Dodge via phone call. When it comes time to order I will get it in writing. He is very easy to talk to and straight up with any questions you might have. 360-943-9300 ext. 1014

AreYouDone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wife's Old Car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess for me it is now between the Lifetime Limited Warranty @ Bowen Scarff or X-Plan pricing at Autonation Ford Bellevue.

From GM of Autonation Ford Bellevue:

Thank you for reaching out and I apologize for the delay. We are very excited for the release of this vehicle as well. Not a ton of details coming down from the factory yet but we will try our best to keep our customers informed as details emerge. In terms of pricing, we will not have any additional dealer mark up and will be honoring all eligible incentives. If you qualify for X-plan, we will also be honoring that despite Ford removing that program. Please feel free to reach out anytime. Talk soon and stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone
Josh Marshalek
General Manager
Autonation Ford Bellevue
411 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, Washington 98005
Direct: (425)519-5801
[email protected]
www.AutoNationFordBellevue.com

vrasmussen

Badlands
First Name
Vee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in SE Washington, any dealers near the tri-cities area that has better than MSRP? I wanted to stay local and use X plan but since that is out I need to shop around.

askdes

Badlands
First Name
Des
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Registered for Ford Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've reached out to Damerow in Beverton, OR & Josh at Ford of Bellevue (where my reservation currently is) - but I'm thinking a summer trip might be fun if no one else can deliver the great deal @Granger Ford is offering - plus they have been hugely active here on the 6G forums. I'm happy to share anything I hear.

Sponsored

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone been communicating with Olympia Mullinax recently? I reached out for confirmation on x-plan via their chat bot last week and have heard nothing. Getting close, gotta pick my dealer.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I spoke to Nick A Damerow Ford last week, I'm most likely switching to them. I'm waiting to hear back from him about dealer switches and order process moved back into January. He's got a call into their Ford Rep.

Broncohitis

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess for me it is now between the Lifetime Limited Warranty @ Bowen Scarff or X-Plan pricing at Autonation Ford Bellevue.

From GM of Autonation Ford Bellevue:

Thank you for reaching out and I apologize for the delay. We are very excited for the release of this vehicle as well. Not a ton of details coming down from the factory yet but we will try our best to keep our customers informed as details emerge. In terms of pricing, we will not have any additional dealer mark up and will be honoring all eligible incentives. If you qualify for X-plan, we will also be honoring that despite Ford removing that program. Please feel free to reach out anytime. Talk soon and stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone
Josh Marshalek
General Manager
Autonation Ford Bellevue
411 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, Washington 98005
Direct: (425)519-5801
[email protected]
www.AutoNationFordBellevue.com
I was planning on buying warranty, especially on a first release vehicle. Caitlin has been great as an added bonus. I will be ordering with Bowen Scarff

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't think so but I have X-Plan so thats a big help! He was going to check but they sound like they have way more orders then they can get so I'm thinking that means no more incentive.

Overall, they were 10x more knowledgeable then anything I got from Vancouver Ford or the place in Camas. I was ready to go to Camas but they didn't have a person that was a point contact and I could tell they were just a bit unsure on knowledge about what's currently going on with the Bronco.

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
has anyone talked to frontier Ford?
I know this is a late response to your question, @KINGDOT, but I have talked to the GM at Frontier Ford. He doesn't know a lot. I have a Badlands reservation in through Frontier, and inquired today about X-plan pricing.

Bronco 2- and 4-doors are explicitly not eligible for the X-plan program as dictated by Ford (I verified that Broncos are on the not-eligible list myself). According the Frontier, if Ford doesn't support it, then the pricing isn't on the invoice, and dealerships can't honor what it's printed. However, the formula for X-plan is quite well-known and it sounds like other dealers are signing up to support it. I'm going to move my reservation in a week or so once I verify the best deal.
Sponsored