Sponsored

Washington State: What dealer are you using?

GT6ixer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just converted my reservation to an order with Port Orchard. Ford. They required an additional $900 refundable deposit. Anybody else who have placed orders being required to put additional cash down?
Sponsored

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just converted my reservation to an order with Port Orchard. Ford. They required an additional $900 refundable deposit. Anybody else who have placed orders being required to put additional cash down?
I placed my order with Autonation Ford Bellevue. No additional deposit required. They were very informative and helpful during the ordering process. A nice write-up here

Shefoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm on the Kitsap Peninsula and switching from Bill Pierre to Awesome down in Chehalis. Due to lack of communication,, which i tried to correct Monday with an email. The original person has left and it sounded like the GM was dealing with everyone now. I expected a followup call yesterday and didn't get it so,, making the switch since nothing different than what was already happening there.. only MSRP and if I'm driving anyways saving a bit in tax since its 8.5%.

Thomman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cooper S, 2012 Skoda Yeti, 2018 Tiger 800
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New to this Forum, but eager to hear….

Here’s my Build situation: I have day 2 reservation (July 14) and my build is a BL / 4DR / 2.3L / 7MT / Mid-Package. I would’ve been fine with a BD (for which I have a 2nd reservation on the same day, but shall cancel), but wanted the 7MT with the Mid-package, hence “forced” to go for the BL. From a value for $ perspective, I’m ok with the BL since I get the 33s, Pos-sens Bilsteins, Front locker, Disco, and the 4.7 gearing for an additional $3.5K or so.

Here’s my Dealer situation: My assigned dealer is in Austin, TX. I met him last weekend but was not happy with his answers. For example, to my question on the number of reservations he has (“…I don’t know…”), what his allocation is (“…I don’t know…”), and when he estimates I can get my Bronco (“….not sure, you are not on the 1st list, it’ll be an MY22….”). He did say he will honor MSRP price, does not require a deposit to convert a reservation to an order, needs no “contract” to be signed when ordering, and his doc + other fees will be about $300.

Here’s my Need: I’m now thinking of switching my dealer to one in the Seattle, WA area coz’ I’m not happy with my current dealer, would like to visit friends in the Seattle area later this year, and drive the vehicle back to Austin with the family and make a vacation out of it.

Here’s my Question: Can you folks recommend a Seattle area dealer who will give me straight answers on my expected delivery timing, is reliable, predictable, and has reasonable pricing (compared to what my Austin dealer is offering)?

Thanks much....

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here’s my Build situation: I have day 2 reservation (July 14) and my build is a BL / 4DR / 2.3L / 7MT / Mid-Package. I would’ve been fine with a BD (for which I have a 2nd reservation on the same day, but shall cancel), but wanted the 7MT with the Mid-package, hence “forced” to go for the BL. From a value for $ perspective, I’m ok with the BL since I get the 33s, Pos-sens Bilsteins, Front locker, Disco, and the 4.7 gearing for an additional $3.5K or so.

Here’s my Dealer situation: My assigned dealer is in Austin, TX. I met him last weekend but was not happy with his answers. For example, to my question on the number of reservations he has (“…I don’t know…”), what his allocation is (“…I don’t know…”), and when he estimates I can get my Bronco (“….not sure, you are not on the 1st list, it’ll be an MY22….”). He did say he will honor MSRP price, does not require a deposit to convert a reservation to an order, needs no “contract” to be signed when ordering, and his doc + other fees will be about $300.

Here’s my Need: I’m now thinking of switching my dealer to one in the Seattle, WA area coz’ I’m not happy with my current dealer, would like to visit friends in the Seattle area later this year, and drive the vehicle back to Austin with the family and make a vacation out of it.

Here’s my Question: Can you folks recommend a Seattle area dealer who will give me straight answers on my expected delivery timing, is reliable, predictable, and has reasonable pricing (compared to what my Austin dealer is offering)?

Thanks much....
Caitlin and Mikala at Bowen Scarff Ford have been Awesome. Whenever I email with a question, they respond right away. I've asked for Allocation #'s, my # in line, what Model they are receiving for the showroom, etc. Selling at MSRP, and Lifetime Warranty.

Sponsored

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks much....
You may also consider Autonation Ford Bellevue. They've been great to work with and are honoring X-plan and will be very transparent with you in terms of delivery guesstimates & reservations (300+ last I checked).

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Thanks much....

Just make sure you won't have to pay Washington sales tax before you go.. Its upwards of 10%

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just make sure you won't have to pay Washington sales tax before you go.. Its upwards of 10%
He is a Texas resident so he will pay tax based off his locality. 8.25% or similar

Thomman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cooper S, 2012 Skoda Yeti, 2018 Tiger 800
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great information - thanks.

I've bought two vehicles from dealers in Seattle (one new - a motorcycle) and the other a used car. In both cases I bought temporary WA tags, rode/drove them back to Austin, and ended up registering and paying local TX taxes here. The key was to make sure that the dealers were aware of what I wanted to do and would provide the paperwork that I needed to register the vehicle in TX.

Therefore, will need my WA Bronco dealer to be upfront and cooperative....

Sponsored

Uwdawg631

Wildtrak
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) Ford Fusion's, yes 2, his and hers, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah probably. Pretty sure no ADM. They were Xplan accepting if Ford made it available. That‘s gone now. Will have to see come order time. Luckily we have some time during order window to switch dealers. The dealers I’ve tried talking to don’t really want to discuss price so I’m just waiting for ordering time when the numbers are known and then shop around. Variable tax rate by dealer location is something to consider as well as distance. I’m in Everett so they were the sweet spot when Xplan was the plan.
Hey Jasper, are you still with Dwayne Lanes up in Skagit? I've been with them since I reserved (7/30) I know I am a MY22, but communication has been sketchy and release of any info has been danced around several times. Was wondering if you had ordered yet and what your experience has been like?

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Jasper, are you still with Dwayne Lanes up in Skagit? I've been with them since I reserved (7/30) I know I am a MY22, but communication has been sketchy and release of any info has been danced around several times. Was wondering if you had ordered yet and what your experience has been like?
I called up Michael and told him I wanted to put my order it. Did that on 2/5. He told me he has been contacting people in reservation order and he had gotten to around 10 or 15 of around 50 reservations. I think initial allocation was 14. He says Ford won’t let him submit the orders to them but he can load them into WBDO. I sent him my build through email with B&P tool. He put it in and my reservation has been changed to In-Store Order. I don’t think it’s been pushed to Ford yet since I haven’t gotten the email from mother Ford with my build info. If I don’t see that email by March I’ll reach out to him again. At this point, I’m done trying to get info out of them. I’ll request a DORA in March to make sure my build is correct. They are at MSRP if you didn’t already know. Low tax rate helps offset better deals. Hope this helps.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same experience with Michael. My first conversation with him I thought he was withholding information, but after subsequent conversations it became clear that he's just not well informed, not excited about Bronco, and not motivated to get it done. Bronco really seems to be just a pain in his neck at this point. I have no confidence that he'd be able to handle any issues in a timely manner.

Dealing with Bickford has been a night and day difference. Too bad I had to switch dealers twice to find one that cares.

Uwdawg631

Wildtrak
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) Ford Fusion's, yes 2, his and hers, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called up Michael and told him I wanted to put my order it. Did that on 2/5. He told me he has been contacting people in reservation order and he had gotten to around 10 or 15 of around 50 reservations. I think initial allocation was 14. He says Ford won’t let him submit the orders to them but he can load them into WBDO. I sent him my build through email with B&P tool. He put it in and my reservation has been changed to In-Store Order. I don’t think it’s been pushed to Ford yet since I haven’t gotten the email from mother Ford with my build info. If I don’t see that email by March I’ll reach out to him again. At this point, I’m done trying to get info out of them. I’ll request a DORA in March to make sure my build is correct. They are at MSRP if you didn’t already know. Low tax rate helps offset better deals. Hope this helps.
Great info, thanks. Crazy thing, after I posted the previous post, like 2 minutes after, Michael e-mailed me. Turned my order into a pending order. So, a step forward anyway. I feel the same way, done reaching out to them. Get nowhere but p/o'd.
The tax-rate, plus its a short drive for me, was why I have stuck it out. Thanks again!

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in the southern part of the state, going with Damerow Ford. Does anyone know if the March 19 order deadline is a thing? I was told I needed to have my reservation converted by then.
Sponsored