Sponsored

Washington State: What dealer are you using?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It may be in another thread, but what is the process to change from one dealer to another? (It's not cancel/re-reserve is it?) Thank you
Yes, it's absolutely in other threads (with dealership change in the title). And covered in depth.

Use the search function...
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Walrus

Walrus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru 2020 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It may be in another thread, but what is the process to change from one dealer to another? (It's not cancel/re-reserve is it?) Thank you
I believe there's a number you can call to have them switch it where you preserve your reservation time and number! I know I'll be switching, just to which dealer is the question. Im debating Bowen Scarff or Mullinax in Olympia. But waiting for Build and Price to come out so that Im armed w numbers.

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m using Sunset Ford in Sumner. They reached out by email and text very quickly, but I haven’t initiated any contact since. I have a guy I’ll be working with who works at their sister dealer (Chevy) but can work with the Ford dealership as well. I like the power train warranty for life and free oil changes lol.
I'm currently with Sunset as well. I haven't worked with their Ford dealer yet, but I did have a couple Chevy's with them back when they were "low overhead" Sunset with Jerry and Ray and really liked them. I haven't heard whether they are going to try a second sticker yet. I hope not!

Cmarch0519

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm currently with Sunset as well. I haven't worked with their Ford dealer yet, but I did have a couple Chevy's with them back when they were "low overhead" Sunset with Jerry and Ray and really liked them. I haven't heard whether they are going to try a second sticker yet. I hope not!
With the amount of dealerships in the area who aren’t charging ADM, I doubt they will. Hopefully my guy there will make sure that crap doesn’t happen. If X-plan Is available, I’ll just use it.

Sponsored

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have two, one with Sound Ford, the other with Awesome Ford. I'll be changing the Sound Ford to Jess Ford in Pullman. Likely I'll go with Awesome Ford in Chehalis as they're only 8.2% sales tax, so that alone is around 1k saving on a 50k car over buying in Seattle. Pullman is a backup due to sales tax as well.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

my first reservation is at Vancouver Ford ( made a second a few days after at Westlie before it was announced you can switch dealers) but will most likely switch 1st preorder to Westlie in Camas as they are supposedly honoring X Plan (Mustang club of America hack)
2 reservations with vancouver ford.
Will move to camas Ford if they do the xplan deal.
Add me to the Vancouver Ford reservation list folks. I haven't heard anything from them one way or the other. I'm sure they know little about all this and I suspect they're probably gauging demand. Personally I don't have any favorable or unfavorable information as I've never dealt with them so I don't know what to expect.

I'm all for no ADM and I have the X-plan options. I'll switch to Wrestle or anyone else willing to deal.

Cmarch0519

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep!! Funny I just got that email directly from Ford on twitter and took care of it. I was coming here this morning to give an update and to post the process. It was slick and easy. Thanks I appreciate the info and am happy to be a part of this forum. Now I have to figure out a way to somehow qualify for X-Plan. I am prior military maybe the dealership has a military discount. I'll have to check into it. So FYI: Sunset Ford In Sumner, WA will have Additional Dealer Markups. So I switched to Korum Ford in Puyallup, WA. They will not have any Additional Dealer Markups! They will also be getting all my future services I need on my Blue Beast F-150.
I recant my earlier statement, they advised they will probably be marking up the units at least 3k. Looking at changing my reservation to Mullinax Ford in Olympia.

Cmarch0519

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called and spoke with Mullinax in Olympia. I will definitely be switching my reservation to them. Korum in Puyallup... the person I talked to had zero knowledge on the bronco and was a dick.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just called and spoke with Mullinax in Olympia. I will definitely be switching my reservation to them. Korum in Puyallup... the person I talked to had zero knowledge on the bronco and was a dick.
The entire Korum family of dealerships is pretty terrible. And at almost every level. Saved yourself a headache in not dealing with Korum.

Sponsored

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've "talked" to Sound Ford and thats where my reservation is through, but they make me nervous as they won't answer any questions and when I spoke to someone on the phone from them, the person wasn't very nice and seemed like she didn't know a dang thing.

I reached out to Bowen Scarff in Kent and they are supposedly getting back to me soon. But I was curious, what's your plan? Have you heard about a good deal from a Washington dealer?

Edit: I just heard back from Bowen Scarff and they said "We will be one of the only dealerships not charging over MSRP, we are also including our Lifetime Powertrain Warranty as well on the Broncos :)"
I bought my F350 from Bowen Scarff, was very happy with the experience. I chose them for my Bronco when reserving, received an email from them three minutes after my reservation went through. When I’ve had a question, they responded quickly and I recently received a “monthly update”. They were very quick to confirm that there would be no ADM, which is not a surprise, they price everything under MSRP in the course of normal business. (My F350 was priced below X plan.) When a recall came up, they called me to set up the service before I even got the notice from Ford.

Cmarch0519

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The entire Korum family of dealerships is pretty terrible. And at almost every level. Saved yourself a headache in not dealing with Korum.
Man you aren’t kidding, these people need to realize the only reason they exist is because of customer’s money. I think a lot of them believe they will get the Bronco if I don’t convert my reservation to order. Sunset sales guy I talked to said I wouldn’t know the price I would pay until the Bronco arrived at the lot, not in December. Huge ?, makes the decision to switch super easy. I wish more people would do their research, that way these shady business types would be held accountable.

Last edited:

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have two, one with Sound Ford, the other with Awesome Ford. I'll be changing the Sound Ford to Jess Ford in Pullman. Likely I'll go with Awesome Ford in Chehalis as they're only 8.2% sales tax, so that alone is around 1k saving on a 50k car over buying in Seattle. Pullman is a backup due to sales tax as well.
Unfortunately I reserved with Epic Ford and they have been less than straightforward on their pricing. I see that Dwayne Lane in Burlington is no ADM and honoring X-Plan and Burlington has 8.5% tax. I live in Everett, so this makes the most sense for me.
Sponsored