Sponsored

Washington State: What dealer are you using?

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm switching from Bickford Snohomish to Bowen Scarff. Bickford has been absolutely no help, and no response to pricing or incentives. (Doesn't surprise me....they mostly just push commercial sales....and don't care much about the custom sale. Found that out through many Raptor conversations).
However, Bowen Scarff was really responsive immediately with great customer service. Plus....the No ADA's and Lifetime Powertrain Warranty have me sold on a "new model" vehicle first year back out.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm switching from Bickford Snohomish to Bowen Scarff. Bickford has been absolutely no help, and no response to pricing or incentives. (Doesn't surprise me....they mostly just push commercial sales....and don't care much about the custom sale. Found that out through many Raptor conversations).
However, Bowen Scarff was really responsive immediately with great customer service. Plus....the No ADA's and Lifetime Powertrain Warranty have me sold on a "new model" vehicle first year back out.
Interesting! I reached out to Bickford as I was thinking of switching to them and got an immediate response. However, when I followed up about a few more questions I was ghosted...

Do you know where the information for Bowen Scarff is? I'd like to see something in writing about no ADM, and this lifetime warranty I'm hearing about.

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting! I reached out to Bickford as I was thinking of switching to them and got an immediate response. However, when I followed up about a few more questions I was ghosted...

Do you know where the information for Bowen Scarff is? I'd like to see something in writing about no ADM, and this lifetime warranty I'm hearing about.
I was called and texted by Caitlin Peralez, (253) 263-1341. She immediately sent me the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty coverage spec sheet, and in writing stated the No ADM. She even gave me the # to switch my reservation. Pretty outgoing!

ADMM

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RS5, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reached out to Bowen via their website, got an immediate response from Caitlin (Bronco sales coordinator?). They said no ADM, no additional deposit etc, etc. My reservation is with another south end dealer. I received a similar response from them, but far less enthusiastic and they want a $900 deposit at ordering. I will likely change, if anything just for the level of enthusiasm.

Sponsored

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation is with Ford of Kirkland, they have been responsive and said they will not add ADM. When I confirm my order I want to have terms and costs established and make sure there is no required financing, accessories, etc. I certainly don't want to wait till my truck shows up to do that.

About 6 months ago a $1,000 charge showed up on my credit card from Ford of Lakewood which I have never done business with. I called them up and they were very nice, offered to refund my credit card, but since I had already disputed it with the CC it was handled that way. Come to find out it was the owner of a local business we had used that used our CC at Ford of Lakewood and about 5 other places, "by mistake"... Ford of Lakewood said this person used the card over the phone with their F&I department. hey also said that this person had given them bad checks in the past. I don't think any of us believe that car dealers are the highwater mark for ethics but taking a CC over the phone that has a different name and address than the account it is being used, from someone who was know to have passed bad checks in the past is at best really poor judgment. That is not to say that Ford of Lakewood is all bad, I am sure every dealer has these issues at times and they were great about offering to correct it.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in Vancouver WA......I HAD......had.....ugh.......had X-plan and obviously not anymore. Sooooo, with a FE on order......who's doing what on pricing? My understanding is that FE's are being built first regardless so switching dealerships at this point shouldn't make much difference.

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not jumping into bed with any of these dealers until the bitter end - one of them will break down and offer some sort of incentive before the final gun goes off and you have no time to choose. There are already several in California who will honor X Plan and have published in writing, they will discount if you move to them. One or more of these Washington Dealerships will catch on and do that and likely end up with many of us going to them - there is only upside for these dealers to take your reservation - wait it out a bit before burning your option to move to the one who figures out we are the ones with the checkbooks - :)

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any WA folks touch base with Jess Ford since the whole no X-plan thing happened? I'm curious to see if they offer any other incentives that we might be able to expect, (like no ADM?). Thanks!

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was called and texted by Caitlin Peralez, (253) 263-1341. She immediately sent me the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty coverage spec sheet, and in writing stated the No ADM. She even gave me the # to switch my reservation. Pretty outgoing!
Yeah, I got in contact with them soon after posting and was impressed. Most likely will be going with them.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My reservation is with Ford of Kirkland, they have been responsive and said they will not add ADM. When I confirm my order I want to have terms and costs established and make sure there is no required financing, accessories, etc. I certainly don't want to wait till my truck shows up to do that.
I have two reservations at Ford of Kirkland. I have a text starting no ADM, Washington only allows $150 dealer doc. I am good if they keep to those terms.

I really want to know how many reservations F of K has. Both my reservations were on 7/13 with one being a FE

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed my contact in Olympia to confirm and received this reply -

"Xplan is 300.00 over invoice. which is how we price our vehicles already."

Ryan Trujillo

2225 Carriage Dr SW
Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 943-9300

(360) 701-8839

Text me: 360-382-1305

http://www.mullinaxfordolympia.com/

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I hold no allegiance to Ford or Bickford; however, they engaged me today to ask how I was doing and if I had any questions - I responded with asking what the plan was for markup and/or ADM since Ford said no X-Plan... They responded and said they will honor X-Plan at Bickford.

Yes, Bickford will be honoring X-Plan pricing on the new Broncos!
Take that as you will (with a little salt probably)... I have only had and continue to have positive experiences with Bickford Ford. Just my .02.
Sponsored