Sponsored

Washington State: What dealer are you using?

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beat me to it, but yep! Glad I made the change to Mullinax.
Trying to decide between Bickford, Bowen Scarff and now Mullinax lol.

Bickford has been silent, but I haven't reached out to them in a while....

Bowen Scarff has been fantastic with information and promptness of responses, but I'm curious if they'd match Mullinax's offer...

*Edit: Bowen Scarff does offer the lifetime limited power-train as complementary, but not sure if that holds any value since it's not bumper to bumper.
Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hold no allegiance to Ford or Bickford; however, they engaged me today to ask how I was doing and if I had any questions - I responded with asking what the plan was for markup and/or ADM since Ford said no X-Plan... They responded and said they will honor X-Plan at Bickford.

Take that as you will (with a little salt probably)... I have only had and continue to have positive experiences with Bickford Ford. Just my .02.
Such a hard decision that I'm stressing over. I don't want to play any games and just want a fair price.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just switched to Bowen Scarff, I've heard good things about them. No ADM, limited lifetime warranty, 35 min drive away and Caitlin was ultra responsive and helpful.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still mulling over switching to Bowen vs Bickford. Leaning more towards Bowen due to warranty and their responsiveness. Is it confirmed that the dealer switch deadline has been moved and you can switch dealers more than once? Does anyone have Ford links to that info?

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still mulling over switching to Bowen vs Bickford. Leaning more towards Bowen due to warranty and their responsiveness. Is it confirmed that the dealer switch deadline has been moved and you can switch dealers more than once? Does anyone have Ford links to that info?

Ford Bronco Washington State: What dealer are you using? FDS

Found here- Ford Website

Sponsored

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the update, it's good to see what their response is, even if it's a bit disappointing - sounds like they aren't keeping themselves as informed as one would hope. Not being on top of dates has been my experience there, too, albeit with a different sales associate. Maybe I'll call my guy and quiz him on B&P dates, see if I can get a little bit of confidence back :)

I'll probably keep my reservation for the time being, given that it sounds like I may have missed the cutoff for Damerow and I have a little time to spare still. Now that you've confirmed that Jess is not budging from MSRP, I'll be on the look-out for a dealer in the PNW that may offer me an incentive to switch.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have two reservations at Ford of Kirkland. I have a text starting no ADM, Washington only allows $150 dealer doc. I am good if they keep to those terms.

I really want to know how many reservations F of K has. Both my reservations were on 7/13 with one being a FE
I am with Ford of Kirkland and my reservation is on 7/17

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cobra31

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I emailed my contact in Olympia to confirm and received this reply -

"Xplan is 300.00 over invoice. which is how we price our vehicles already."

Ryan Trujillo

2225 Carriage Dr SW
Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 943-9300

(360) 701-8839

Text me: 360-382-1305

http://www.mullinaxfordolympia.com/
Hi - Looking for a little clarification, as Ryan's response is a little confusing. Does this mean that Olympia Mullinax prices all of there vehicles at Xplan prices (regardless of valid pin, which I don't have)? I have a reservation at Evergreen in Issaquah (where I live), but more than happy to take a drive to Olympia for some savings.

Anyone know a quick and dirty way to estimate invoice off of the B&P MSRP?

Thanks!

Sponsored

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi - Looking for a little clarification, as Ryan's response is a little confusing. Does this mean that Olympia Mullinax prices all of there vehicles at Xplan prices (regardless of valid pin, which I don't have)? I have a reservation at Evergreen in Issaquah (where I live), but more than happy to take a drive to Olympia for some savings.

Anyone know a quick and dirty way to estimate invoice off of the B&P MSRP?

Thanks!
I think that is what he means. I'm just not 100% trusting that coming from a salesperson. I do know Mullinax has agreed to Xplan pricing for those with a valid Pin.

Also, Albert at Granger said to use a 0.94 multiplier to get a close estimate of invoice cost from your B&P total as found here-

Granger B&P Thread

AreYouDone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wife's Old Car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am currently with Ford of Kirkland, although I don't expect too much from them giving their location and likely volume.

I asked Mullinax in Olympia and heard from Matt Gonzales that Ford isn't offering X-Plan, which we know, and that Mullinax can offer it only if Ford does. Either he doesn't know about the Mullinax GMs meeting to say they will honor X-Plan independently of Ford or Mullinax in Olympia isn't offering it at this time.

I tried alerting him I'd heard otherwise, but that went nowhere. Anyone else have confirmation from Mullinax in Olympia? It seems they say they are at $300 over invoice based on the above, which is X-Plan apparently.

Last edited: