First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I contacted my salesperson and asked if there were any changes to the build date.
I called Ford CS yesterday to ask if my build date has been changed again. The guy on the phone said my vehicle is built and at the dealership. I laughed and let him know it is not built and could he check again. After holding for a bit he came back on and told me he couldn’t see a schedule date.

What number did y’all call? Thanks!
Sponsored

jnewkirk

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2018 Tesla Model-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford CS yesterday to ask if my build date has been changed again. The guy on the phone said my vehicle is built and at the dealership. I laughed and let him know it is not built and could he check again. After holding for a bit he came back on and told me he couldn’t see a schedule date.

What number did y’all call? Thanks!
I did not call Ford, I called the person who I work with at the dealership.

CUrt_Russell

Big Bend
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Ford Vehicle Tracker website shows mine in production as of today (June 23).
Big Bend, 2.3l, soft top, race red, tow package

Dino609

Outer Banks
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep GC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
anyone get a VIN or build date in Washington???

Anyone at Ford of Kirkland get a Build date???
Nothing on my end but I am waiting for mod roof. Olympia

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a VIN Number and a build date in late July, which I confirmed today after the email went out. Dealer is Evergreen Ford in Issaquah.
Hope that works out for you! Evergreen ford blew up a friends BOSS 302 a few months back by draining the oil then a different tech snaps up the car for a little joyride to impress his friends, not knowing it was in the process of an oil change. Thankfully they tried to deny the work and the regional service manager was brought in to sort out why the customer was charged for the magical $25 per quart Ford oil that's special for the GT and BOSS engines, and the quarts were at the tech station yet somehow full (they are special order items they don't keep in stock)

They also did quarter-ass work on my old '94 Mustang GT. When asked to at least perform half-ass work, they decided to back an F150 into it that night then try to hide the damage. Their eventual paint work (after 6 months of arguing) was so bad I simply filed an insurance claim and let the big fish chew them up.

Anyway, on topic: Ford of Bellevue has their demo units in production now and estimated delivery is 3-4 weeks. Per a phone call with the GM today.

Sponsored

Yogadog

Badlands
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG E63s wagon, Jeep Cherokee, LR Defender, 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone get a VIN or build date in Washington???

7/18 reservation 1/21 order... 4 door Wildtrack with all of the "sins" from Titus -Will in Tacoma. I have no build date (suprise, suprise) and when I check my Ford account it just says "contact dealer" ?

Pretty sure I'll be bored with seeing Broncos on the roads before I ever get mine. :(

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford Vehicle Tracker website shows mine in production as of today (June 23).
Big Bend, 2.3l, soft top, race red, tow package
Nice! Keep us updated. I'd like to see how long it takes from production to delivery all the way out here.

AlpineFisher

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a FE with a BLEND date of 7/1 (Thursday!!). Hopefully I can get a quick turnaround get it on the train before the long weekend. I was hoping for a mid-July delivery, but I think it will probably be the end of July. Getting closer!!

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! Keep us updated. I'd like to see how long it takes from production to delivery all the way out here.
Where do you find ford Tracker? And what do you need to track your vehicle???

AlpineFisher

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Where do you find ford Tracker? And what do you need to track your vehicle???
When you get your VIN, there is a "Track My Order" button in the email. That takes you to a dedicated "Ford Vehicle Order Tracking" page with your VIN and Order Number.

You can also use that info and plug it in the Bronco6g tracker tool.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing on my end but I am waiting for mod roof. Olympia
I applaud your fortitude! I was perfectly happy to wait for 2022, but I can't (don't want to) wait another year. I'm likely gonna suck it up and order the soft top with prep kit.

Dino609

Outer Banks
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep GC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I applaud your fortitude! I was perfectly happy to wait for 2022, but I can't (don't want to) wait another year. I'm likely gonna suck it up and order the soft top with prep kit.
Now it will be MY23. My 2016 GC hemi will take me a few more years. Think about all the options available 2 years from now. I understand the frustration but I have a good dependable ride. If this wasn’t the case, I would also be contacting the dealer before mid July

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Evergreen Ford, that's where my 93 Eddie Bauer died. I'm sure their service department is better now, though. :)

esquared

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2.7 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got the email today. Ford of Kirkland, reserved 7/17, ordered 4/9, build week of 8/16

2D BD 2.7 mid w/tow