Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just heard that the Boss's Bronco has shown up at the dealer, we should be picking it up in a couple days.
Sponsored

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Autonation Bellevue says their demo should be there any day. A manual Badlands.
Their CO Badlands is there and it was awesome to drive. I got them to let me put the top down and drove a loop around Bellevue. Traffic was bad but the truck was awesome!

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

West Hills Ford in Bremerton now has a demo Badlands on hand.

Ford Bronco Washington VINs Build dates or deliveries WH-Badlands

Sponsored

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was there yesterday when I was stopped in.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Autonation Bellevue says their demo should be there any day. A manual Badlands.
It showed up sometime on/before Monday morning. I've been out of country for a bit and drove to work for the first time in forever, it was out front.

Badlands, 4-door, Cyber Orange, 2.3/MT, I think it was squatched or at least the optional wheels/tires.

I have a test drive scheduled for later in the week and will report back.

FYI: That's where my reservation is with, they have been communicative and answered every email (sometimes requiring a second request, but never having to wait too long). We also bought our Ranger there through the same pre-order system that Bronco is using. They were easy to work with then and upheld every promise they made.

Overall I don't expect or require a sales person to be passionate about each and every unit they sell, their job is to sell cars, not care about them deeply. I'm the enthusiast so it's my job to care about the minutia for a vehicle I want.

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands, 4-door, Cyber Orange, 2.3/MT, I think it was squatched or at least the optional wheels/tires.
Non-squatch. The optional wheels and CO were really nice.

they have been communicative and answered every email (sometimes requiring a second request, but never having to wait too long).
My sales guy hasn’t answered or followed up when he says he will. Same with the GM unless I call, too. I’ve only needed to reach out twice though.

350DGRZ

First Edition
First Name
Nilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Drove the West Hills tester today which is the Badlands with the 2.3L 10spd auto & 33” tires. I was impressed with it! It accelerated quite well for having less than 300 miles on it and of course the weight of the 4dr. It was amazingly quiet too with the soft top. It had the B&O sound system which was decent enough for me as I don’t blast my ears like I used to 30yrs ago. Overall, I thought it was a solid vehicle which you 2.3 guys will love. I wish it was a stick! Here’s a tidbit the salesperson shared. She said Ford was going to offer the manual trans with the 2.7 for 2022. We shall see…

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh, and they warned me it was manual when I called to make an appointment. Guess a lot of people can’t drive them.
Yea, that makes sense. The salesperson I ordered with knew I am only buying a MT so he must have skipped the warning.

I put about 30-40 miles on it today and it drove fantastic! The GF hasn't driven a stick since college (~15 years) and did great. It's a bonnie and a joy, that transmission.

Drove the West Hills tester today which is the Badlands with the 2.3L 10spd auto & 33” tires. I was impressed with it! It accelerated quite well for having less than 300 miles on it and of course the weight of the 4dr. It was amazingly quiet too with the soft top. It had the B&O sound system which was decent enough for me as I don’t blast my ears like I used to 30yrs ago. Overall, I thought it was a solid vehicle which you 2.3 guys will love. I wish it was a stick! Here’s a tidbit the salesperson shared. She said Ford was going to offer the manual trans with the 2.7 for 2022. We shall see…
I'll trust a salesperson with my life. They always have the most up to date and accurate info!

Read: I don't trust what she said. It's unlikely they would even introduce such a change for MY22 at this point, given the orders they already have in the banks. Perhaps for MY23, but even then, the 2.3/MT is a great pairing. Take rate on the AT will always be >90%, there's not much reason to dev the MT to take the 2.7's torque.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's awesome! I'd be interested to know what the estimated shipping time is once it starts moving. Mine should have been built today according to the BLEND date.
So happy for you! She's a beaut! I went and visited her the day before you picked her up. How is it having her now? I. Can't. Wait!

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somebodys First Editon and a white Base showed up this morning at 5am at Parr Ford in Bremerton. First edition was Area 51 . Nice Ride , congratulations to who ever owns it.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my VIN email on 9/30! Build week 11/22! Hoping to pickup by the end of the year! Yay! I got a 21!

Ford Bronco Washington VINs Build dates or deliveries C070824F-CA23-4731-8A7B-BF14B415C029

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone get their ticket pulled for the early MY22 builds?
Sponsored