Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Best look I've seen at the rear floor AC / heat air vents in the 4 door Bronco.

Ford Bronco Washout floor, rubber floor mats, rear AC / heat air vents in 4 door Bronco Overland build 2021 Ford bronco rear vents air condition heat AC floor vents
Ford Bronco Washout floor, rubber floor mats, rear AC / heat air vents in 4 door Bronco Overland build Ford bronco rear vents air condition heat AC floor vens

Added image of the washout floors from the 4 door Bronco (Overland Concept at Supercel). Shows that the washout floors extend to the rear. Also a good view of the underside of the rubber floor mats and how they fit into the floor.

Ford Bronco Washout floor, rubber floor mats, rear AC / heat air vents in 4 door Bronco Overland build 2021 Bronco washout floors rubber mats
Sponsored

Last edited:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, telling the wife I need to buy a 3d printer now so I can make an adapter to slide over and connect to "The Noggle" we use for our dogs in the backseat.

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly do not know why these make me angry. I don't have children and no one will ever be riding in the back.... but it just seems so lazy damnit!

why the floor??
Agree. It's so close to the console! It's an easy engineering problem to solve for, by the designers.

Additionally, as seen in the last pic, the floor mat diverts some of the air. Inefficient.

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at these pictures - I'm worried that the "rubberized floor" in the 2nd row of the Badlands is actually just a drop-in floor mat. That's what it looks like in these pictures.

Can anyone at the event get a view of the drain plugs in the 2nd row, and ask if this is just a drop-in mat, or if it's actually rubberized coating applied to the vehicle's floor?

Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at these pictures - I'm worried that the "rubberized floor" in the 2nd row of the Badlands is actually just a drop-in floor mat. That's what it looks like in these pictures.

Can anyone at the event get a view of the drain plugs in the 2nd row, and ask if this is just a drop-in mat, or if it's actually rubberized coating applied to the vehicle's floor?
I did see pics in another thread. Clearly shows the rubberized floor extended to behind the rear seats. Also shows that the mats fit into the groves in the flooring.
Knowing that, I'm pleased with the design of these mats.
Edit: Here's the post I saw: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...supercel-east-post-them-here.6360/post-229775

OP
OP
Mustang313

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Here's the rubber floor mats and drain plugs in 2nd row of the 4 door Bronco (from the Overland Concept at SuperCel).

Ford Bronco Washout floor, rubber floor mats, rear AC / heat air vents in 4 door Bronco Overland build 2021 Bronco washout floors rubber mats

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did see pics in another thread. Clearly shows the rubberized floor extended to behind the rear seats. Also shows that the mats fit into the groves in the flooring.
Knowing that, I'm pleased with the design of these mats.
Edit: Here's the post I saw: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...supercel-east-post-them-here.6360/post-229775
Here's the rubber floor mats and drain plugs in 2nd row of the 4 door Bronco (from the Overland Concept at SuperCel).

Thank the Lord!!!!

You guys are amazing. (y)

Now that I know that - I really like the idea of an additional mat on top of the rubberized floor. Just protects things even more.

Just seems like the interface near the A/C vents is a little imperfect still.

And also - this means we haven't seen a picture of the A/C vent area WITHOUT the additional floor mat that's in these pictures... Would be worth to see so we know the TRUE interface / design around the A/C vents without said mat.

I don't believe it will be a problem, I'm just curious really.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Best look I've seen at the rear floor AC / heat air vents in the 4 door Bronco.

Added image of the washout floors from the 4 door Bronco (Overland Concept at Supercel). Shows that the washout floors extend to the rear. Also a good view of the underside of the rubber floor mats and how they fit into the floor.

Those vents look busch league

Sponsored

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree!!! This looks like the winning entry in the "ugliest/afterthought vent design" contest. Forget water, the Pepperidge farm Goldfish that my son will load those holes up with is the real problem (to say nothing of McDonald's Fries and various coins and dog biscuits). Hopefully there will be some grating/grille over the holes but being that they are located on the deck, I don't think they'll help much.

I also think that the all weather floor mat will need to be modified or half of the cold air will be cooling the space between the floor and the floor mat and NOT the people back there trying to stay cool.

Good Grief!!!!!!

Last edited:

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you.

you guys are incredible, it’s like Christmas in October.

kdfields71

Black Diamond
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I would say it’s just like any vehicle with a rubber floor and it’s a drop in mat with drains.
Sponsored