First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, mustang, audi s5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Honestly I think the cab is small enough that you don't really need the back sent vents. Especially if you're ridin dirty (with the top and doors off).
Riding with the top off is one thing, but driving around phoenix in July? The hottest place on the planet is the back seat of an SUV with inadequate ventilation. I will be modifying that myself.

Another thought: if it has a strong fan, won't a floor vent just blow the dirt from the floor all over the interior?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hawkeye McCloud

Big Bend
First Name
Weiss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Vents on the floor for a washable floor? How stinky with these vents get when water is trapped in there? Yikes.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are the odds that the Bronco carpeted floor mats would fit over the rubber washout floor so I can have the best of both worlds and takes them out when I feel like getting dirty?

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
In the confined space of a small car you don't really need vents in the rear, the entire space cools/heats rapidly. My Mazda6 has rear floor vents like this, and it stays comfortable back there -- hardly something to scream about.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Riding with the top off is one thing, but driving around phoenix in July? The hottest place on the planet is the back seat of an SUV with inadequate ventilation. I will be modifying that myself.

Another thought: if it has a strong fan, won't a floor vent just blow the dirt from the floor all over the interior?

Lastly, doesn't the FE badge under my name look like underwear?
That is not an experience I am familiar with, so that is a valid point sir.

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lastly, doesn't the FE badge under my name look like underwear?
I also read that the rear windows are removable on some of the hard tops so there is always the option of a window AC unit. I've seen it at Walmart.

Ford Bronco Washout floor, rubber floor mats, rear AC / heat air vents in 4 door Bronco Overland build 1602280369834

First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, mustang, audi s5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I also read that the rear windows are removable on some of the hard tops so there is always the option of a window AC unit. I've seen it at Walmart.

Ford Bronco Washout floor, rubber floor mats, rear AC / heat air vents in 4 door Bronco Overland build 1602280369834
That's genius!
I wonder if that is one of the 200 dealer installed accessories...

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's only going to work on the 4 door?

BroncoMBME

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3 - Tesla Model 3 future new Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So when i wash my floor the water will to into the air vent on the rear seats omg great design ford lol

Sponsored

jowither

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry, Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, has anyone thought about the heat that will radiate through the rubberized flooring vs. a model that's carpeted? Has Ford addressed this concern? I would imagine that the carpet would insulate that radiating heat into the cabin better. I'd like the washout floors but, being in Texas, it's always hot and I don't want to add heat that will come from beneath the floor.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honestly, those controls should have been in the front below the screen, thus creating enough room for rear console vents.

Ok, Ford, I'll bill you my consulting fees for fixing the problem...
The front switches wouldn't affect anything, it'd be the back ones if anything.

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I sleep in my current truck - a 4runner. Fold all the seats down and make a bed. Plan on doing the same in the bronco.
:unsure:As much as they want for one!?
I might have to sleep in mine as well!!! :ROFLMAO: