Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll buy the materials for ya if you install a hardwood floor in your Bronco. :D
You guys are crazy! That would never work.

Just a couple of bags of quickcrete and a polisher and you have a beautiful floor that will last forever!
Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Everyone seems really shocked.... guess no one has been in a work truck with vinyl floors. I expected this from the beginning. Anyone who gets a 4 Door BD or BL and wants it gone I’ll take it off your hands for my future BB 324 years down the road when I can get one used. By that time I can probably just ask for one installed lol.

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if the washout floors from the BD and BL are removable and swapable. People have said it was softer and squishier than they thought it would be and now thanks to @bdub2you we have this photo.

0039BEC8-C11F-4614-B03B-6BB9D493F283.jpeg

Looks like the rubberized flooring is just a rubber carpet and completely removable. Drain holes are the only unknown (I think). What’s your all’s thoughts on it?

That's not the rubberized floor with drain plugs. Below is a photo from the badlands of the drain plug and rubberized floor. It's not a carpet and I don't think it's removable.

Ford Bronco Washout floors. Removable/swapable? [PROBABLY NOT] drain on badlands

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 96 Bronco leaks from the windshield, the top on the rear is totally sealed fine. But they were all designed with a nice lip on em and a sloping side rail. Where there is water there is a way, eventually.
Ford Bronco Washout floors. Removable/swapable? [PROBABLY NOT] water

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's not the rubberized floor with drain plugs. Below is a photo from the badlands of the drain plug and rubberized floor. It's not a carpet and I don't think it's removable.

Ford Bronco Washout floors. Removable/swapable? [PROBABLY NOT] water
But isn’t that the picture you took under the front seat? If not, what are we looking at?

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My pic was from a dealer tour preproduction vehicle. Your pic is from Ford marketing. Final production will come soon enough. Can’t imagine they’d show people something too far off from the final production version during the tour though.
The pic that I took and you used in your post isn't from a badlands with the wash out floors, it was a base model with carpeted floors. That carpeting is likely glued. The wash out floors in the badlands I don't think are removable . The ford marketing photo is pretty close to the real thing as seen below.
Ford Bronco Washout floors. Removable/swapable? [PROBABLY NOT] drain on badlands

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The pic that I took and you used in your post isn't from a badlands with the wash out floors, it was a base model with carpeted floors. That carpeting is likely glued. The wash out floors in the badlands I don't think are removable . The ford marketing photo is pretty close to the real thing as seen below.
Oh, I just assumed all your pics were from the Badlands. Thanks for clearing that up. I’ll update my first post. so, what is under the seats of a Badlands?

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But isn’t that the picture you took under the front seat? If not, what are we looking at?
That picture you originally re-posted of mine was of the base model (with sasquatch package) with the carpeted flooring. I took it to highlight where the AC vents are for the back seat because I think they're in a crazy location that won't cool anything. The rubberized flooring in the badlands in what you see in the drain photo.

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That picture you originally re-posted of mine was of the base model (with sasquatch package) with the carpeted flooring. I took it to highlight where the AC vents are for the back seat because I think they're in a crazy location that won't cool anything. The rubberized flooring in the badlands in what you see in the drain photo.
Thanks! For some reason I can't edit my first post. I'll get the Mods to lock it. Thanks again for clearing this up.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.