Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I so wish I could see A51 in person
Check your local Ford dealer's Bronco Sport inventory for one in Area 51, or have your dealer let you know when they have one. Although Area 51 may look a little different on a Bronco versus a Bronco Sport, it might help you decide. That's what I did and my wife and I decided that Area 51 was too blue, so I ordered a Bronco in CG.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I noticed they cut out all the shots of going over the jumps. "these are race jumps" Healy said. You could tell they slowed down a bit but they also cut the footage till after they went over the jump.

:(

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Right on brother. Why on earth would anyone spend anywhere in the ballpark of $60k for a higher trim when people can get a Squatched Base with rock rails, HD bumper, 2.7L w/10 speed auto, brush guard, etc. (pretty much all the options besides a few luxuries and creature comforts)? It almost pains me that people will buy these wonderful machines and most will never even see a dirt road. The Bronco was made to have fun!
Because if I wanted a cheap featureless interior and no tech I'd buy a 10+ year old Jeep?

How about this. Why would anyone spend $40k for a basesquatch when you could spend $15k for a well built used jeep that with a lift, big tires, lockers, real axles, etc etc? Sounds like you're spending $25 grand more than you need to.

And you can bet my $65k First Edition will see plenty of offroading.

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They didn't "qualify" just ran the qualifying course unless I missed something.

It looked to be edited a bit. Basically a commercial.

Not to downplay that the Bronco made it up there. A few of the race trucks didn't even make it up there.
whoever shot/edited this footage left the two best parts of this run 'baha-wise', which are the camel humps that are right on the depart and approach section of the internal course.

what an opportunity [x2] to have seen what this truck/setup could do like that in professionals hands but maybe they know better than to risk potential embarrassment b/c jumps and humps are hard to predict.

would have done wonders for sales i bet.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Because if I wanted a cheap featureless interior and no tech I'd buy a 10+ year old Jeep?

How about this. Why would anyone spend $40k for a basesquatch when you could spend $15k for a well built used jeep that with a lift, big tires, lockers, real axles, etc etc? Sounds like you're spending $25 grand more than you need to.

And you can bet my $65k First Edition will see plenty of offroading.

I can answer that by giving you my reason.

It's a FORD. And I'm a FORD guy. That is why I am buying a Basetrak. so I can show all my Jeep buddies that Ford can play that game too.

I was ready to long arm my TJ and stopped because I heard of the Bronco coming. Will just give the TJ to my son, to learn how to drive. Would I have had a more capable machine,...... maybe...... but then again it's NOT a FORD.
Sponsored

Last edited: