Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for posting! This gave me goosebumps and made me even more excited (which I didn't think was possible)!
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems no matter where you go, what you do, how much you achieve or how you live, there is always someone telling you how you should do it differently. Well... it’s gonna be my BRONCO, and like most things in my life, I’m gonna do it my way.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe idk I didn’t clip it lol
I clipped it. My original is much better. YouTube reduced the resolution. Something about giving them more $$ or more info on myself or some shit.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Because if I wanted a cheap featureless interior and no tech I'd buy a 10+ year old Jeep?

How about this. Why would anyone spend $40k for a basesquatch when you could spend $15k for a well built used jeep that with a lift, big tires, lockers, real axles, etc etc? Sounds like you're spending $25 grand more than you need to.

And you can bet my $65k First Edition will see plenty of offroading.
All of what you just listed to add to even a 10+ year old Jeep would cost well more than $15k. And why would someone take the chance buying a used lifted Jeep when it was possibly beat to hell by the previous owner? Add to that the horrible reliability of Jeep. Plus, we clearly have different opinions of what is considered cheap and featureless. A 10+ year old Jeep doesn't have an 8 inch screen with FordPass Connect which allows you to remote start, Android Auto or Apple Carplay (which begs the question of why you need integrated navigation with high and lux), ect. along with all the various standard safety features. So you're basically paying tens of thousands more for seat material/rubber floors (about $5k total), a bigger screen (not important), driver nannies (not important), heated seats/steering wheel (I'll give you this one but can still be DIY'd for around $500 to do the front seats with coils and wiring), and SBD (probably around $2-$3k). So, you just spent $25k on maybe $8k worth in upgrades. I just don't see how that is remotely worth it.
Sponsored