Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Bronco6G family! It's been a wild and crazy year. Getting our hands on a Playstation 5 has been a true contact sport! But beside all of that madness, most of us still have a lot to be thankful for.

There are so many who have suffered so much this year, while many of us head into 2021 with the thoughts of a 2dr or 4dr Bronco (or Playstation 5) dancing through our heads. We're almost at order time and I am so hopeful that the process to place our orders goes smoothly and we all are able to secure the build of our dreams.

Guess we collectively must stop to thank Ford for doing what we had hoped, but never believed until we saw what they've done with the Bronco.

Besides that, I'm thankful to still be employed.
Thankful for my lovely wife and.
Thankful for friends and family
Thankful for good beer and tasty bourbon
Thankful to be in good health
Thankful for the 2nd Amendment
Thankful for all the other Amendments
Thankful to be an American and to buy American
Thankful for our healthcare workers whom we continue to stress out to no end
Thankful for our military and first responders
Thankful for Bronco6G and all of you
Thankful that Ford won't fu@k this up!

Ohh yea, and thankful I was able to secure that Playstation 5! Ha ha! ? You know, for my son....he's 4 but he'll grow into it! Until then, I can enjoy a little Call of Duty can't I?

Shit.

Anyway, how bout y'all?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m thankful to even have the opportunity to buy a Bronco. To be born in the best country on the planet, and to have a good enough job/frugal enough lifestyle that a new car is within reach makes me a DARN lucky person. And obviously, I’m thankful to have y’all to keep me entertained while I’m WFH during all this craziness. Also thankful I have not been too heavily impacted by covid overall, as I know many have (whether losing a job or through the disease itself.) Count our blessings friends, and hopefully next year most of us will be taking our rigs Black Friday shopping!!!(where they truly belong)

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First off, happy early Thanksgiving to you guys!

I'm so thankful for so many things this year. Ngl - had a tough first 6 months this year but things started turning around after I reserved my Bronco! :) So I am thankful to everyone on here who has interacted with me and have helped me through this journey (LOL, and answer my dumb questions). ALSO - thank you in advance to all you cool folks! I'm glad to be a part of the B6G community. ?

Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you enjoy your time with your family and/or friends! :giggle:?

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Bronco6G family! It's been a wild and crazy year. Getting our hands on a Playstation 5 has been a true contact sport! But beside all of that madness, most of us still have a lot to be thankful for.

There are so many who have suffered so much this year, while many of us head into 2021 with the thoughts of a 2dr or 4dr Bronco (or Playstation 5) dancing through our heads. We're almost at order time and I am so hopeful that the process to place our orders goes smoothly and we all are able to secure the build of our dreams.

Guess we collectively must stop to thank Ford for doing what we had hoped, but never believed until we saw what they've done with the Bronco.

Besides that, I'm thankful to still be employed.
Thankful for my lovely wife and relatively behaved kids.
Thankful for friends and family
Thankful for good beer and tasty bourbon
Thankful to be in good health
Thankful for the 2nd Amendment
Thankful for all the other Amendments
Thankful to be an American and to buy American
Thankful for our healthcare workers whom we continue to stress out to no end
Thankful for our military and first responders
Thankful for Bronco6G and all of you
Thankful that Ford won't fu@k this up!

Ohh yea, and thankful I was able to secure that Playstation 5! Ha ha! ? You know, for my son....he's 4 but he'll grow into it! Until then, I can enjoy a little Call of Duty can't I?

Shit.

Anyway, how bout y'all?
I forgot that Walmart had another batch of PS5s to sell. I haven't been able to get one yet. Bronco, PS5 and COVID have been teaching me patience this year! haha!

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol Xbox has been a pain to get as well, nearly impossible. ???? I’ve still gotten 7 with another PS5 on the way. 4 Xbox/3 PS5’s

Also, before anyone gets mad at me for hoarding next gen consoles...I bought all of these because I had the means and wanted to help out people for Christmas. They’ve all gone to friends and family so they can give them to themselves or their kids, I haven’t made a cent. I’ve spent hours trying to get all of these but making someone’s day is worth it. :) Also, yes! Be thankful everyone!

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I forgot that Walmart had another batch of PS5s to sell. I haven't been able to get one yet. Bronco, PS5 and COVID have been teaching me patience this year! haha!
You didn’t miss much, been trying to help out my friend get one. I checked out wal mart tonight snd it was sold out before it even said in stock. Although I guess it came back online sparingly from 7:05-7:35. My best tip to anyone is to keep trying for awhile after they go on sale because usually the websites fail at first and then they randomly become available 20-30-45 minutes later.

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol Xbox has been a pain to get as well, nearly impossible. ???? I’ve still gotten 7 with another PS5 on the way. 4 Xbox/3 PS5’s

Also, before anyone gets mad at me for hoarding next gen consoles...I bought all of these because I had the means and wanted to help out people for Christmas. They’ve all gone to friends and family so they can give them to themselves or their kids, I haven’t made a cent. I’ve spent hours trying to get all of these but making someone’s day is worth it. :) Also, yes! Be thankful everyone!
So glad you straightened that out. You were so about to get ???!!!

For the record, I hope all scalpers get violently robbed this Christmas. I so hate to see people take advantage of others.

Happy Thanksgiving!

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happy Thanksgiving to my Bronco6G family!
I am thankful for soo much....
I am thankful for my career as a Nurse, I am thankful for my wonderful husband who puts up with all my crazy car buying shenanigans, thankful for my independent and amazing son! 2020 started rough so I am most thankful for the unknown family who lost a loved one recently and gave the incredible gift of a new heart to my incredible 16 yr old cousin. Life is extremely precious. The list is long but I just thank god I’ve been so blessed in the absolutely crazy year. Please 2021 BE BETTER!!! Happy Thanksgiving ? everyone!!!

Deleted member 13817

I am thankful for a forum actually run by enthusiasts.

I am thankful for you knuckle heads with your whit, irrationality, absurd comments and entertaining hypotheticals that help me pass 2020 in relative peace.

I am thankful to live here with you stateside. This forum is an interesting microcosm of human nature. Opinions are like belly buttons, some are better formed than others. However, if we look for common interests to rally around, we can find community even in the direst of times.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all...?

Sponsored

Stuckin918

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado ZR2 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Finally a post that’s not someone crying about the Bronco. “?? I can’t get a manual with ____, I have to get a ____ to get a heated steering wheel”
Be thankful they have Broncos again!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So glad you straightened that out. You were so about to get ???!!!

For the record, I hope all scalpers get violently robbed this Christmas. I so hate to see people take advantage of others.

Happy Thanksgiving!
haha straighten out what?? But yeah I agree about scalpers, I’ve had some not nice scenarios in my mind I’ve shared with my wife lol.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Happy Thanksgiving B6 forum! Wishing every one the best this Thanksgiving!!!

BuckinT

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I am 64 and every day am thankful for how incredibly lucky I have been to have met the love of my life in 1981 and have a beautiful wonderful daughter and a great son in law.
Sponsored