tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol Xbox has been a pain to get as well, nearly impossible. ???? I’ve still gotten 7 with another PS5 on the way. 4 Xbox/3 PS5’s

Also, before anyone gets mad at me for hoarding next gen consoles...I bought all of these because I had the means and wanted to help out people for Christmas. They’ve all gone to friends and family so they can give them to themselves or their kids, I haven’t made a cent. I’ve spent hours trying to get all of these but making someone’s day is worth it. :) Also, yes! Be thankful everyone!
The worst part in trying to get one is dealing with the bots. You can get them in the cart hit next step and it gets stolen from you.
Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Bronco6G family! It's been a wild and crazy year. Getting our hands on a Playstation 5 has been a true contact sport! But beside all of that madness, most of us still have a lot to be thankful for.

There are so many who have suffered so much this year, while many of us head into 2021 with the thoughts of a 2dr or 4dr Bronco (or Playstation 5) dancing through our heads. We're almost at order time and I am so hopeful that the process to place our orders goes smoothly and we all are able to secure the build of our dreams.

Guess we collectively must stop to thank Ford for doing what we had hoped, but never believed until we saw what they've done with the Bronco.

Besides that, I'm thankful to still be employed.
Thankful for my lovely wife and relatively behaved kids.
Thankful for friends and family
Thankful for good beer and tasty bourbon
Thankful to be in good health
Thankful for the 2nd Amendment
Thankful for all the other Amendments
Thankful to be an American and to buy American
Thankful for our healthcare workers whom we continue to stress out to no end
Thankful for our military and first responders
Thankful for Bronco6G and all of you
Thankful that Ford won't fu@k this up!

Ohh yea, and thankful I was able to secure that Playstation 5! Ha ha! ? You know, for my son....he's 4 but he'll grow into it! Until then, I can enjoy a little Call of Duty can't I?

Shit.

Anyway, how bout y'all?
You won't find a bigger fan than me for a well-regulated militia, and all the other Amendments as you say, but to stay on Bronco topic, I would like to give thanks particularly to the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments in honor of McKinley Thompson Jr, Ford's first black designer who played a major role in making the First Gen Bronco and future Broncos what they are today. According to Ford Media, his "proposal #5" established some of the signature Bronco style and language we use today. "Thompson's design placed the wheels at the far corners of the body for a confident and aggressive go-anywhere stance." Thank you Mr. Thompson and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The worst part in trying to get one is dealing with the bots. You can get them in the cart hit next step and it gets stolen from you.
1000X. It’s probably the most frustrated I’ve ever been trying to buy anything in my life. I got 2 Xbox’s from Target and 2 PS5’s. I got the PS5’s the day they went on presale when nobody knew. I got 2 Xbox’s actually by mistake (i was only trying to buy 1 and my order went through unknowingly) and Best Buy was luck because I was following tweet updates and it just happened to work. It’s been really unfortunate for people but I was glad I could help make some Christmas days.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was so grateful the day preorders opened up for the Xbox series x. I was in a meeting and had 5 tabs open trying to get the Xbox. All the sites were hit hard. Then I asked my fiance in the other room to try and she got it on first try!

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stay safe and healthy, eat and drink a lot, and enjoy the day!

No matter what you are up to today...

giphy.gif

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You won't find a bigger fan than me for a well-regulated militia, and all the other Amendments as you say, but to stay on Bronco topic, I would like to give thanks particularly to the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments in honor of McKinley Thompson Jr, Ford's first black designer who played a major role in making the First Gen Bronco and future Broncos what they are today. According to Ford Media, his "proposal #5" established some of the signature Bronco style and language we use today. "Thompson's design placed the wheels at the far corners of the body for a confident and aggressive go-anywhere stance." Thank you Mr. Thompson and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Very true and awesome that you bring up honoring McKinley Thompson Jr. Whatever he had to face to even get his design seen and considered I'm sure was a lot. So glad he had the character to persevere and we are all the benefit for it! A true pioneer and American legend!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model