First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My final PO was sent on 1/21, I was told April. Sold my jeep a few weeks later before shtuff hit the fan and the big delay was announced.
I was told the end of April-early May as well……first rig off the first trailer if I remember correctly. That seems so long ago now.

I didn’t believe it then, now it just sounds ridiculous.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought the Pinto of Chevrolet was the Vega? Yeah, owned one of those as well. 🤮
You haven't lived until you hit the A/C button in an automatic Geo Metro Convertible. Quite possibly the slowest car I have ever driven... and still my ex-wife managed to shatter the ring gear in the transmission/differential.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You haven't lived until you hit the A/C button in an automatic Geo Metro Convertible. Quite possibly the slowest car I have ever driven... and still my ex-wife managed to shatter the ring gear in the transmission/differential.
I got rid of the car but still have the wife.

Pibblemobile

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 XLT 302A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As a fleet manager for the company I feel your pain. I’m ordering all my 2022 stuff now hoping to get it by 2/1/2022.
It’s so tough to stay positive when only about 30 of my 80 plus orders are scheduled and they have been in there a long time. It’s going to be hell come Fall and I have no VIN for customers for their write off. My day consists of emails and calls from unhappy customers. Even last year wasn’t this bad! What I don’t understand is getting some of our ST999’s before customer orders and the equipment and body code is identical? They were ordered 3 months after and I received them but had to move the customers order to 22 and have no VIN? Customer wasn’t happy and neither was I because I had to give away 2 from my fleet allocation because he needed trucks!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dannyboy71

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because they don't care? If they did care from the beginning, they wouldn't have ever signed a contract with Webastages, given their previous history as I'm learning.
Yeah we don’t need no drunken webastages!!!!

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Imagine if Ford could single out who was continuously complaining and cancel their orders..... I think I'd have had my bronco yesterday.
I wish they would too, they could start with you since you complain everyday about people complaining.

Pretty much what you are known for.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I must be far down the reservation list at this point...I assumed there was a Bronco inside, but it's essentially a "Stay Pumped" physical package that was delivered?? Anyone else get one of these?
Ford Bronco We appreciate your patience says Ford post tenor
I did today! I’ve got a September reservation 2 door Wildtrak on order so hopefully this doesn’t turn out to be our “You’re getting a 22’ Bronco” care package lol

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did today! I’ve got a September reservation 2 door Wildtrak on order so hopefully this doesn’t turn out to be our “You’re getting a 22’ Bronco” care package lol
I got it today too and mine has been built since 7/1 so I think you guys are good, maybe.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish they would too, they could start with you since you complain everyday about people complaining.

Pretty much what you are known for.
Wow, another one. We are entitled and have no rights, and have to fall in line... ya, gtfooh!!!

Sponsored

saban

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford will be selling Broncos with no tops at all. That's what I got from this post

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've tried to explain to people, especially upper mismanagement where I work, that you can TELL someone you appreciate them, and then you can SHOW someone you appreciate them. The difference is the latter means you open your creaky dust covered wallet to do so. IOW Ford show us some $$$ love with 0% financing, or Ford bucks (whatever they are called) etc.

GeebeeBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I must be far down the reservation list at this point...I assumed there was a Bronco inside, but it's essentially a "Stay Pumped" physical package that was delivered?? Anyone else get one of these?
I got one also. So I guess they can say they got me a Bronco.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good call but this is on the next page. Subconsciously f-ing with its customers

In fairness to them, this one doesn’t have a top either.
Sponsored