Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate the effort, but 5 and 10 slot designs with 6 lug nuts just make me cringe.

Needs some base 3 poly options.
Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I really like your retro styled effort with the analog wheels but am still trying to decide which direction to go - to the extent you are considering future styles, any chance we could see a polished design like this in the factory wheel offset?
Ford Bronco We Are Fifteen52 Wheels carb grey with slot mags

akusp

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F140
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Badlands needs that Analog wheel with factory non squatch specs. I prefer wheels tucked in a bit.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Bronco6G Members,

We wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves, talk a little about the upcoming Ford Bronco, and the wheels we offer for this platform. Founded in 1996, Fifteen52 is a wheel brand driven by an undying love for all things automotive. We choose to cast off expectations and the notion of following trends in order to do things our own way, offering a unique approach to modern wheel design. With a healthy injection of minimalist design language and inspiration pulled from the race paddocks and rally stages that influenced our formative years, Fifteen52 aims to adapt motorsport styling to the everyday encounters of street and off-road driving. We are eager to utilize our current momentum and strong foundation to forge ahead with a line of car and truck wheels that stand out amidst the rest and make an impact on the automotive world.

We hope with this Sponsored Thread, we can answer questions about Fifteen52 wheels, receive feedback and help you build the Ford Bronco of your dreams.
We'd also love to see what builds you've created on this thread as well!

3 Builds with the Ford Bronco and Counting...

When Ford first released the 2021 Bronco to the world, it featured our 17" Asphalt Black Turbomac HD design. With such a great response to the first-ever release, we worked along side Ford to provide our Asphalt Black Traverse HD wheel design for their Overland Concept 2021 Ford Bronco. The third build was featured during SEMA's Digital Experience with Mad Industries' Ford Bronco Sport Adventure build which featured our Traverse MX design in 17x8.0". What we love most about the Bronco platform is how customizable it truly is for the adventure enthusiast in all of us. We're not stopping there, we at Fifteen52 will be building a Bronco 4-Door Outer Banks vehicle ourselves!
Stay tuned for details...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Off-Road Adventure Wheels for
2021+ Ford Bronco

Our Fitment Offering for the 6th Gen Bronco is: 17x8.5" 6x139.7 ET0

BRONCO6G MEMBER EXCLUSIVE 10% OFF DISCOUNT CODE: BRONCO6G
Click any of the Images for More Information

ANALOG HD.
Currently offered in Classic White, Asphalt Black and Peak Grey*

*Peak Grey is coming soon!

Traverse HD.
Currently offered in Block Bronze and Asphalt Black

Turbomac HD.
Currently offered in Block Bronze, Asphalt Black and Magnesium Grey

Turbomac HD [classic].
Currently offered in Asphalt Black and Carbon Grey

+ 3 New Truck Wheel Designs Coming Soon in Late Spring 2021

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks so much for checking us out! We're incredibly excited to be apart of the Ford Bronco Community and happy to answer as many questions, comments, and feedback as we can. If you have any immediate questions and we're not getting back to you on the forums fast enough, please shoot us an email or give us a call!

See you on the Trails!
After the filson event my buddy was suggesting the Turbomac (gray) and Analog (white) to me

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Fifteen52s very nice. Between these and Method we will have choices with the new Bronco limited only by the depths of our wallets.

Does anyone make a wheel my wife will not curb the living crap out of?
Do what 4WP did, narrow wheel, wide tire, sidewalls bulge out as rash protectors.

maxresdefault.jpg

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm new to the truck game. I like the beadlock-looking one. Will their be options for other color rings (I'm looking at either white or orange). I've seen this available on other wheels.

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco We Are Fifteen52 Wheels maxresdefault
Hey Bronco6G Members,

We wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves, talk a little about the upcoming Ford Bronco, and the wheels we offer for this platform. Founded in 1996, Fifteen52 is a wheel brand driven by an undying love for all things automotive. We choose to cast off expectations and the notion of following trends in order to do things our own way, offering a unique approach to modern wheel design. With a healthy injection of minimalist design language and inspiration pulled from the race paddocks and rally stages that influenced our formative years, Fifteen52 aims to adapt motorsport styling to the everyday encounters of street and off-road driving. We are eager to utilize our current momentum and strong foundation to forge ahead with a line of car and truck wheels that stand out amidst the rest and make an impact on the automotive world.

We hope with this Sponsored Thread, we can answer questions about Fifteen52 wheels, receive feedback and help you build the Ford Bronco of your dreams.
We'd also love to see what builds you've created on this thread as well!

3 Builds with the Ford Bronco and Counting...

When Ford first released the 2021 Bronco to the world, it featured our 17" Asphalt Black Turbomac HD design. With such a great response to the first-ever release, we worked along side Ford to provide our Asphalt Black Traverse HD wheel design for their Overland Concept 2021 Ford Bronco. The third build was featured during SEMA's Digital Experience with Mad Industries' Ford Bronco Sport Adventure build which featured our Traverse MX design in 17x8.0". What we love most about the Bronco platform is how customizable it truly is for the adventure enthusiast in all of us. We're not stopping there, we at Fifteen52 will be building a Bronco 4-Door Outer Banks vehicle ourselves!
Stay tuned for details...

Off-Road Adventure Wheels for
2021+ Ford Bronco

Our Fitment Offering for the 6th Gen Bronco is: 17x8.5" 6x139.7 ET0

BRONCO6G MEMBER EXCLUSIVE 10% OFF DISCOUNT CODE: BRONCO6G
Click any of the Images for More Information

ANALOG HD.
Currently offered in Classic White, Asphalt Black and Peak Grey*

*Peak Grey is coming soon!

Ford Bronco We Are Fifteen52 Wheels maxresdefault Ford Bronco We Are Fifteen52 Wheels maxresdefault

Traverse HD.
Currently offered in Block Bronze and Asphalt Black

Ford Bronco We Are Fifteen52 Wheels maxresdefault Ford Bronco We Are Fifteen52 Wheels maxresdefault

Turbomac HD.
Currently offered in Block Bronze, Asphalt Black and Magnesium Grey

Ford Bronco We Are Fifteen52 Wheels maxresdefault Ford Bronco We Are Fifteen52 Wheels maxresdefault Ford Bronco We Are Fifteen52 Wheels maxresdefault

Turbomac HD [classic].
Currently offered in Asphalt Black and Carbon Grey

+ 3 New Truck Wheel Designs Coming Soon in Late Spring 2021

Thanks so much for checking us out! We're incredibly excited to be apart of the Ford Bronco Community and happy to answer as many questions, comments, and feedback as we can. If you have any immediate questions and we're not getting back to you on the forums fast enough, please shoot us an email or give us a call!

See you on the Trails!
I’d love to see how them Carbon Greys look on an A51

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance you'll be making the Analog in 8 on 6.5"?

Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@fifteen52 ordered a set yesterday. Thanks for the discount code! I hope the white matches.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d love to see how them Carbon Greys look on an A51
Carbon Grey + Area51 is the way to go. We're getting a Cactus Grey for the Fifteen52 office and we're doing Carbon Grey for the first iteration of the build.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@fifteen52 Will you guys have some photography of the white wheels up soon?
We're trying our best to get shots on a vehicle. We mentioned previously about trying to get ahold of the Filson Bronco - but for sure we'll have some on a vehicle soon enough.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@fifteen52 ordered a set yesterday. Thanks for the discount code! I hope the white matches.
You're welcome! We haven't seen the white top accessories in person yet, but we're pretty sure it's an extremely close match
Sponsored