Sponsored

We know no incentives, but favorable rates or lease terms?

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Of those that have received their Broncos, did you use Ford motor credit? Did you lease?
Guess with the price of my OBX, looking at about $700 plus a month purchase and $550 or so lease. Just seems crazy after all the delays we get virtually nothing.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of those that have received their Broncos, did you use Ford motor credit? Did you lease?
Guess with the price of my OBX, looking at about $700 plus a month purchase and $550 or so lease. Just seems crazy after all the delays we get virtually nothing.
Try a credit union

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My CU is great but even they are currently like 3.24% if you wanna stretch it out a ways. I was looking at the Flex Buy from Ford Credit and would be interested if anyone has used it in the past.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My CU is great but even they are currently like 3.24% if you wanna stretch it out a ways. I was looking at the Flex Buy from Ford Credit and would be interested if anyone has used it in the past.
I just joined Penfed and got approved for 1.99% for 60 mos.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just joined Penfed and got approved for 1.99% for 60 mos.
Penfed is great i financed my ST through them. Highly recommend at least getting that check they send out and coming armed with it when you go to the dealer to accept delivery

Sponsored

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford has no reason to make the Bronco easier to purchase. Don't count on Ford finance for a good deal.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Penfed is great i financed my ST through them. Highly recommend at least getting that check they send out and coming armed with it when you go to the dealer to accept delivery
Was approved yesterday and confirmed this morning with them, so they are sending me the check. Question #1, am I locked in with Pen Fed once I have the check but have not cashed it or returned the paper work? I ask, just on the possibility that the dealership can beat the 1.99 (doubt it, but who knows). I have never had a loan where they send you the check without having signed the note.

Question #2, will Pen Fed's check be payable to me or the dealer for which I gave them the info?

Likely will deposit the check, return the signed paperwork, and just roll with PenFed's 1.99, which is the best I have seen without involving a special buying service, but unsure of this process.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was approved yesterday and confirmed this morning with them, so they are sending me the check. Question #1, am I locked in with Pen Fed once I have the check but have not cashed it or returned the paper work? I ask, just on the possibility that the dealership can beat the 1.99 (doubt it, but who knows). I have never had a loan where they send you the check without having signed the note.

Question #2, will Pen Fed's check be payable to me or the dealer for which I gave them the info?

Likely will deposit the check, return the signed paperwork, and just roll with PenFed's 1.99, which is the best I have seen without involving a special buying service, but unsure of this process.
Are there requirements to join this credit union?

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

When I did it, you fill out the check with the financed amount (under the limit ofc) and give it the dealer’s money person as payment. They accept it like they would a personal/cashiers check.

It’s functionally similar to a heloc (but with a short 30 day valid use period), if you never use the check nothing happens, the loan is never exercised/dispersed

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I did it, you fill out the check with the financed amount (under the limit ofc) and give it the dealer’s money person as payment. They accept it like they would a personal/cashiers check.

It’s functionally similar to a heloc (but with a short 30 day valid use period), if you never use the check nothing happens, the loan is never exercised/dispersed
Sweet! That is how I hoped it worked.

Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there requirements to join this credit union?
no limiting requirements. I just had to deposit $5.00 when applying to join. I joined online, but then called them to do the application.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no limiting requirements. I just had to deposit $5.00 when applying to join. I joined online, but then called them to do the application.
oh that's great! I've found most credit unions require you to be a member of some other organization - so this is helpful!

and you weren't a member prior to your loan application?

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I sent a letter to Ford saying special financing (0.0 to 1.9%) would be a great thank you to their customers for this shit show (didn't use those words). Sorry guys, I guess they didn't listen!

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh that's great! I've found most credit unions require you to be a member of some other organization - so this is helpful!

and you weren't a member prior to your loan application?
I did join to be a member online before I applied, but I do not think you have to. I think if you call their customer service general number, you can say you want to become a member and apply for a new auto loan, and they will walk you through it.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did join to be a member online before I applied, but I do not think you have to. I think if you call their customer service general number, you can say you want to become a member and apply for a new auto loan, and they will walk you through it.
thank you!
Sponsored