Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like from the info released that body color and white tops are going to be '22 model year options. Black painted tops will still be '21 albeit late availability.
I hope the black painted top will be avail for all trims and not just FE/WT ...
Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks LEGEND! I think that’s the best description I have read of Cactus Grey on this site. From all of us, we REALLY appreciate your input! Thanks a ton.

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think cyber orange will look good with the MIC top (maybe better than glossy black imo) so luckily the delay doesnt affect me much. I could see the mod top down the road and go for it in a few years but I'm satisfied so far...Since they knocked the top price off of MSRP on the Wildtrak, it wouldn't cost me THAT much more to upgrade if I felt the need to

Last edited:

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Antimatter Blue with MIC top on a 2DR Big Bend (under factory lighting, expect the blue to be darker normally):

Ford Bronco We need outdoor photos of ALL body colors with MIC tops Antimatter Blue Bronco 2 Door Big Bend

This is my Photoshop job to see what a Carbonized Grey Big Bend would look like based on the photo above:

Ford Bronco We need outdoor photos of ALL body colors with MIC tops Carbonized Grey Bronco 2 Door Big Bend

I think the Big Bend's grill will look the best with the MIC. Carbonized Grey on this trim intrigues me (and hence another Photoshop job):

Ford Bronco We need outdoor photos of ALL body colors with MIC tops photosho

OP
OP
Carolina Jim

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does CG look anything like the photos here?
No disrespect to Cactus fans, but this color kinda reminds me of the old 'war-on-drugs TV commercial: 'this is your brain...this is your brain on drugs'. Cactus sure is doing a number on a lot of camera computers.

Ford Bronco We need outdoor photos of ALL body colors with MIC tops 1603660360841

Ford Bronco We need outdoor photos of ALL body colors with MIC tops 1603660390805

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No disrespect to Cactus fans, but this color kinda reminds me of the old 'war-on-drugs TV commercial: 'this is your brain...this is your brain on drugs'. Cactus sure is doing a number on a lot of camera computers.

Ford Bronco We need outdoor photos of ALL body colors with MIC tops 1603660390805

I feel like I'm on drugs. Sometimes it's my favourite. Sometimes it's the last colour I'd choose

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a couple I took at super cel east. I hope the production MIC top isn't this light in color.
Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 5.43.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 5.43.30 PM.png
Can someone ID the truck color and what wheel package that is? I kinda like it.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can someone ID the truck color and what wheel package that is? I kinda like it.
I'm almost positive that the color is Area 51 and sure that those wheels are not offered on any trim currently. This is Bronco's overland "concept" and there is no overland trim for sale as far as I know.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They will do white, but I am not sure that I would go with it. The white would look good at first, but I'm afraid it would get stained or dingy over time. I don't have any experience with the pigmented versions, but I know it is possible.
I just Googled white Line-X and numerous photos came up. Haven't waded into the research waters very far but I thought I would share this photo as it big and you can see some of the texture and how the color appears to match the truck. Seemed like they did a good job. Not sure about stains or getting dingy HOWEVER, that is what Line-X is for and I assure you the Ford Factory white top will not be as durable as Line-X by any stretch of the imagination.

I am leaning heavily towards doing some Line-X work. Thinking about the grill and flares maybe too.

Ford Bronco We need outdoor photos of ALL body colors with MIC tops 1603663523013

The pic was shrunk by the forum site. If you Google white Line-X, this pic should come up and the original is super huge and you can really see the texture and stuff. Helpful for anyone looking at options.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm almost positive that the color is Area 51 and sure that those wheels are not offered on any trim currently. This is Bronco's overland "concept" and there is no overland trim for sale as far as I know.
Thank you. Why would Ford not offer a wheel package with those looks?!