Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

would rather band together and start a roof company and fabricate and produce roofs to sell to ford and consumers. lets call it sixgen rally

this will also help normalize cost seeing there will be more available.

investors? possibly you!
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's just supply and demand working its magic. It's supposed to work this way. Over time, it will normalize.
We can all agree that the supply is low right now.

The demand is high....but...how many people, each day, sell or trade in a perfectly fine vehicle to overpay for a new vehicle they're lusting over. Then justify to themselves for paying over because of "low supply."

If everyone could keep their dick in their pants a bit, and not need the latest and greatest, prices wouldn't be so high.

I'm waiting on a new Tacoma TRD Pro. Ordered in February for less than MSRP. I could have gone out a number of times and over payed for that exact same truck off the lot, in the last few months instead of just being patient.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco We Need to Band Together and Stop Paying Over MSRP 1628952216051

Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Some of the same people that are oppose to those paying over MSRP to get the Bronco sooner are the same ones willing to forgo the MIC top, tow package, etc. in order to get it sooner. Is there that much difference?
I don't think that most of those people willing to pay over MSRP at the dealership are even on this forum or any other for that matter.

I think I'm going to go stand in line now and wait for the new Iphone to come out next month.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If someone who never even knew that the Bronco was coming back 3 months ago wants one now because they saw one driving around, I hope they pay way over MSRP to have the privilege to not have to wait years to get theirs.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll never pay MSRP in my life much less over.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will take more than this forum.

I've said it before on here.... As bad as the dealers are that slap ADM on vehicles the customers are just as much to blame.

Stop paying extra just for the privilege of owning something that's mass produced!

I've seen it on here already.... People buying Broncos of the lot for 5k over and saying they don't mind because it's a good deal comparativly.

I can't imagine wanting a Bronco so bad I'd pay extra for it.
Especially when there are dealers out there charging below invoice.
The gotta have it now society we live in becomes quite comical! Hey look I’ve got a bronco! Wow good for u but you do know they are mass produced right?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey, I did my part and reserved at Granger under MSRP and invoice.

Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll never pay MSRP in my life much less over.
I paid MSRP for my First Edition, could have saved a little by going with one of the deals but I was also 1st res at my dealer and have my Bronco. How are those deals looking if you get your Bronco in January?

Last edited:

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If ADM was $50, would you mind? Just keep in mind that for many people, $5K is like $50 to you and me.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I paid MSRP for my First Edition, could have saved a little by going with in of the deals but ai was also 1st res at my dealer and have my Bronco. How are those deals looking if you get your Bronco in January?
I'm $-1000 under invoice...on a 4 door BD with V6, Sasquatch, mid and MIC I'm at $48300. Since I'll have to reorder and the deal still holds I considered moving up a trim level to Badlands for the high package but I like the BD grill and headlights better. I really wish the 12 inch screen was standalone option.

I'm a very early 7/14 res and was 67 in line at SAC. They have 50 units out that were ahead of me and with cancellations and people opting for flacid top I think I'll be very early 2022.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone stop paying over MSRP the price the dealership will have to drop prices.
Good luck! A lot of people out there with big money who 100% use it to their advantage. Can we really blame them in the end? Yes it sucks but this is America where you can go bust your ass to make more money and live as you please. The GMof my dealer said one of his biggest customers got a First Edition and somebody already offered $100k, but he’s not taking it because he’s already rich and a die-hard Ford guy. It would be nice if everybody did what your saying but we gotta be real here lol

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so, the no ADM mandate from FORD early on has totally fallen to the wayside at the behest of the dealers

if FORD corporate couldn't pull it off, well :cautious:
Sponsored