BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sadly, there is more money just in So Cal waiting to buy a Bronco than is any other state. Most of them will never see dirt.
Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last I heard Kearny Mesa Ford was supposed to have them early this month but that it had been pushed back into January. Not sure why this was, but I was able to see the overlanding Bronco in Mammoth last weekend. It was amazing, but I'd also like to see a 2 door and one that is sasquached. Hopefully Ford will start sending more of the mules out to dealerships and inviting reservation holders to check them out. I realize you can't send them to every dealership, but pick a dealer every like 200 miles so people can drive to see them if they want

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last I heard Kearny Mesa Ford was supposed to have them early this month but that it had been pushed back into January. Not sure why this was, but I was able to see the overlanding Bronco in Mammoth last weekend. It was amazing, but I'd also like to see a 2 door and one that is sasquached. Hopefully Ford will start sending more of the mules out to dealerships and inviting reservation holders to check them out. I realize you can't send them to every dealership, but pick a dealer every like 200 miles so people can drive to see them if they want

I would love to see the overland bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was really awesome, if I could have drove it home I would have

Ford Bronco We Need to See Broncos here in Southern California for Buyers ---------- 20201205_141038

Ford Bronco We Need to See Broncos here in Southern California for Buyers ---------- 20201205_141038

I think that's what I may do is go with 35's on the stock badlands. I like the meaty look and it will fit in the garage.

I think all they did was add 35's and the larger fender flares.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in northern Wisconsin... Send us a Bronco or you'll never see another piece of cheese!! Sorry, that's as scary of a threat as I can make. I'm hoping someone will be driving to Lake Superior from Texas or Colorado and swing through my little town. That's the only way I'll get to see one in the next 12 months.

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was really awesome, if I could have drove it home I would have

So, the obligatory, whatda think of A51? I was temped to make the 5 hour drive to Mammoth but couldn't swing it..

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, how about Wyoming and some winter testing! Bring a snow shovel, you’ll need it!

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, the obligatory, whatda think of A51? I was temped to make the 5 hour drive to Mammoth but couldn't swing it..
I loved it and so did the fiance. So much so that we are buying ours in area 51. Don't let the pictures fool you, its blue but has a gray tone to it

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I hope ford gets some Broncos to Southern California ASAP for buyers to get to see in person.:cool:

I would think we are at the top of the car buying market.
Sorry, you had your chance to see them at Mammoth this past weekend. They have now fled the state like Elon Musk did.

Next Up, Texas, the Top Bronco buying market!

Bronco Reservations Tracking List & Stats
Ford Bronco We Need to See Broncos here in Southern California for Buyers ---------- 1607636258630

Ryslegit

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I loved it and so did the fiance. So much so that we are buying ours in area 51. Don't let the pictures fool you, its blue but has a gray tone to it
After seeing it in person as well, I'd have to say it closely resembles the Subie Cool Gray Khaki...if looking for a comparison.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard Newsom was going to ban them...?‍♂