• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas WeatherTech Floormats for Sale

Witter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have complete set of WeatherTech floormats for sale from my 2021 Bronco Wildtrak.
Includes 2 front mats
Full 2nd row mat
And cargo mat

Make offer and pay shipping
They are brand new, could not return cause i did not save the original box.
Sponsored

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have complete set of WeatherTech floormats for sale from my 2021 Bronco Wildtrak.
Includes 2 front mats
Full 2nd row mat
And cargo mat

Make offer and pay shipping
They are brand new, could not return cause i did not save the original box.
What part of TX? I'm located in the DFW area and may be able to pick up depending on location.

OP
OP

Witter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am in Lewisville/The Colony area.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curiousā€¦. Why are you selling them?

Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes still available
I was heavily leaning to Husky after some reviews, but would be down. Which product is it from WeatherTech? They have a couple different ones I guess.

OP
OP

Witter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Liner is Part no 401477
The 1st and 2nd row part no 441695-1-3

Sponsored
OP
OP

Witter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was heavily leaning to Husky after some reviews, but would be down. Which product is it from WeatherTech? They have a couple different ones I guess.
And by the way The husky ones do not cover the interior like the WeatherTech ones.
I had the husky ones first

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
And by the way The husky ones do not cover the interior like the WeatherTech ones.
I had the husky ones first
Thanks for the info. I just saw some side by sides last week and husky ever so slightly seemed more durable. Iā€˜m seriously considering it, but then I saw while looking into the part numbers that the limited lifetime warranty is only good for the first buyer with the vehicle it was installed in. Sounds silly for floor mats, but these really arenā€™t inexpensive for a floor mat. Even the fact that they arenā€™t letting you return them without original packaging makes me think they might be dicks if I have a problem without a receipt/online order with my own info on it. If you could message me or let me know your most reasonable price before shipping cost, I still might do it. Iā€™m definitely ordering floor mats this week, just depends on if I go with yours or husky or find a good third alternative. Trying to get out in the snow sometime this month. Would like to have mats when I go. But yeah, Iā€™m still open to it if it makes sense to do so.

OP
OP

Witter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the info. I just saw some side by sides last week and husky ever so slightly seemed more durable. Iā€˜m seriously considering it, but then I saw while looking into the part numbers that the limited lifetime warranty is only good for the first buyer with the vehicle it was installed in. Sounds silly for floor mats, but these really arenā€™t inexpensive for a floor mat. Even the fact that they arenā€™t letting you return them without original packaging makes me think they might be dicks if I have a problem without a receipt/online order with my own info on it. If you could message me or let me know your most reasonable price before shipping cost, I still might do it. Iā€™m definitely ordering floor mats this week, just depends on if I go with yours or husky or find a good third alternative. Trying to get out in the snow sometime this month. Would like to have mats when I go. But yeah, Iā€™m still open to it if it makes sense to do so.
Iā€™ll take 30% off original cost
You okay shipping

Iā€™ve had weather tech mats in my f350 for 20 yearsno issues

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™ll take 30% off original cost
You okay shipping

Iā€™ve had weather tech mats in my f350 for 20 yearsno issues
That sounds reasonable. Iā€™m okay with the slowest usps shipping rate available too. Did you get it from them directly? Like, is there a receipt or invoice In case I do get that folding on the corners prematurely? I doubt they will cover it, but just in case.

OP
OP

Witter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That sounds reasonable. Iā€™m okay with the slowest usps shipping rate available too. Did you get it from them directly? Like, is there a receipt or invoice In case I do get that folding on the corners prematurely? I doubt they will cover it, but just in case.
Yes please email me from here and we can get this offline

[email protected]
Sponsored