First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - SAS w/ LUX Package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just sharing that I see on the WeatherTech website that it finally says, "Coming Soon" for Mud Flaps. I've been waiting so this is good to see. Been hearing them say they were in process but this is the first I've seen the website reflect what the customer service representatives were explaining.

Ford Bronco Weathertech - Mud Flaps - "Coming Soon" on Website 1644862279625
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just sharing that I see on the WeatherTech website that it finally says, "Coming Soon" for Mud Flaps. I've been waiting so this is good to see. Been hearing them say they were in process but this is the first I've seen the website reflect what the customer service representatives were explaining.

1644862279625.png

Been a Weathertech dealer for some time now and I will say this.......................

For those who have never looked for Weathertech mudflaps for vehicles, most truck applications will ask if it has running boards/steps/nerf bars, whatever the terminology you want to use, within 2" of the wheel opening. Why? Because they will hit the board and not allow the flap to seat properly. If they knew there was a problem with the rock rails/side steps interference, they might make them fit those applications but more than likely not.

I have ran into it many times before. The customer will tell me "yeah it has boards but they are far enough away." Then I try to install them and end up either cutting them to fit or refunding the customers money. Hell I even had one customer tell me to cut the end of the running board off.

So don't put too much into it until they release them.

Sorry, not trying to be a debbie downer.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been a Weathertech dealer for some time now and I will say this.......................

For those who have never looked for Weathertech mudflaps for vehicles, most truck applications will ask if it has running boards/steps/nerf bars, whatever the terminology you want to use, within 2" of the wheel opening. Why? Because they will hit the board and not allow the flap to seat properly. If they knew there was a problem with the rock rails/side steps interference, they might make them fit those applications but more than likely not.

I have ran into it many times before. The customer will tell me "yeah it has boards but they are far enough away." Then I try to install them and end up either cutting them to fit or refunding the customers money. Hell I even had one customer tell me to cut the end of the running board off.

That is precisely our issue, for those who have SAS pkgs and OEM Tube steps.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yepper, I have seen about a hundred threads all about why Ford designs a truck that spits stones and you can't put mudflaps on.

That is why when I saw the thread title, I thought I should chime in. But then again, most people don't read the responses just read the first post and then hit reply not realizing the 4 or more pages afterwards have already answered the question.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Laser measured, custom fit!*

*Laser may or may not have been functional during measurements. Installer is responsible for custom fitment. Made with 100% recycled tupperware.

Last edited:

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford knows this is a problem- you think they would just change the specs to make the running boards an inch shorter .

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
mrdibbles

mrdibbles

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like WeatherTech now has them for WildTrack and models with Sasquatch w/ Rails. Also appears to have them for non-sas with step. Picture is representative only and I called to confirm fitment on my Sas-Badlands. Answer was "yes". So, I ordered and looking forward to seeing what arrives and how it fits.

Ford Bronco Weathertech - Mud Flaps - "Coming Soon" on Website 1645109505327

mjrcu

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like WeatherTech now has them for WildTrack and models with Sasquatch w/ Rails. Also appears to have them for non-sas with step. Picture is representative only and I called to confirm fitment on my Sas-Badlands. Answer was "yes". So, I ordered and looking forward to seeing what arrives and how it fits.

Ford Bronco Weathertech - Mud Flaps - "Coming Soon" on Website 1645109505327
Interesting. I just went there and put in non-sas and it said there is no fitment. I wonder why that would be.

OP
OP
mrdibbles

mrdibbles

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. I just went there and put in non-sas and it said there is no fitment. I wonder why that would be.
I just did the same... appears they don't have non-sas. I stand corrected.

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are OEM tube steps the official name for the side steps that come on the Outer Banks non-SAS?

Apologies for my ignorance.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are OEM tube steps the official name for the side steps that come on the Outer Banks non-SAS?

Apologies for my ignorance.
Yes.
Sponsored