Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Put the heater on 1/2 hour before starting, not sure it would ever get up to 68 but at least take away some of the chill.
https://www.magiccreeper.com/ also better then cardboard when sitting on the concrete.
I only needed to make a hole in the felt for the bottom most screw that didn’t have a push pin.
Sponsored

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Put the heater on 1/2 hour before starting, not sure it would ever get up to 68 but at least take away some of the chill.
https://www.magiccreeper.com/ also better then cardboard when sitting on the concrete.
I only needed to make a hole in the felt for the bottom most screw that didn’t have a push pin.
Thanks for the tips! I've never seen that Magic Creeper before. That definitely looks much better than cardboard!

Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[QUOTE="Jjt24, post: 1234399, member: 23558" /QUOTE]
It looks like Rokblokz is going to be the winner for me. Just checked and so not available yet.

I contacted Rokblokz asking when these would be available for the Bronco. I will report back when I hear. I told them I would throw my wallet at the screen.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It looks like Rokblokz is going to be the winner for me. Just checked and so not available yet.
I've been hounding them for a couple months, just "coming soon." Black on black for me. I like how their install brackets work - better than anything else I've seen.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been hounding them for a couple months, just "coming soon." Black on black for me. I like how their install brackets work - better than anything else I've seen.
I agree, definitely the best system I've seen. And I'm not a fan of mudflaps but they look fine and I'll order them first chance I get.

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sold on the Rokblokz

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dunno...after watching the video, i am not so sure they prevent crud from getting on the body.

Sure...they blocked alot but heck, even after just two passes thru mud, he had mud slung clear up to the handle, and still a fair amount on the doors.

Not sold on RockBlokz.

Curious for the WeatherTech post-frolic pics, too.

Sponsored

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These are awful...where are the gaps to cause whistles when I am cruising 80mph on the interstate? Where are the unnecessary molded contours on the back that show people I am DTIM...Down To Injection Mold.
Really the only thing that didn't make the Weathertech a slam dunk was the lack of the mudflap man in chrome on the flaps, or maybe Yosemite Sam, but my wife can fix that with her Cricut vinyl cutter.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dunno...after watching the video, i am not so sure they prevent crud from getting on the body.

Sure...they blocked alot but heck, even after just two passes thru mud, he had mud slung clear up to the handle, and still a fair amount on the doors.
The problem with Lite Brite's build is they are using 1-1/2" spacers behind the wheels, so the tires poke out beyond the flares and the fully-extended mudflaps. If they removed the spacers, the amount of rock and debris being flung past the flaps would decrease.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The problem with Lite Brite's build is they are using 1-1/2" spacers behind the wheels, so the tires poke out beyond the flares and the fully-extended mudflaps. If they removed the spacers, the amount of rock and debris being flung past the flaps would decrease.
Ahhh...thanks for this.

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can anyone tell if these would work fine with the factory step bar installed?

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited: