Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn! Honestly though not surprised we are so short handed right now. More looking to get fired so they can go on unemployment. Kinda sad! I bet they are def hurting. They got big orders to fill for these Broncos. I’m betting they never expected this kinda turn out for this vehicle.
My dear old Dad used to say, "A politician can screw up an anvil with a claw hammer." They prove that true everyday. Paying people more on unemployment than they can make working isn't helping production, etc. at all................SMH
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dear old Dad used to say, "A politician can screw up an anvil with a claw hammer." They prove that true everyday. Paying people more on unemployment than they can make working isn't helping production, etc. at all................SMH
Totally agree!!

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You don't get unemployment if you get fired...........I am an employer, I say this from experience.
And your point is? My point that was apparently lost on you was employers can’t fill jobs. That’s real dude. But I’m glad you’re speaking from experience. They’re getting paid via expanded government programs(aka taxpayer). It’s a problem.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CC0DA1F9-113E-4AF7-85DA-6E3DD5D4059F.jpeg

If unemployment, which is designed to provide the bare minimum a person needs to not starve or be homeless, pays more than an actual private sector job.... maybe the problem isn’t the existence of unemployment.

(the data shows that the vast majority of people want to work... the idea that there is a whole class of free loaders out there that would rather live at the poverty line on gov assistance than have a decent paying job and the pride that comes with it, is a farce designed to trick people into thinking the problem lies with the people struggling and not with the people paying)

That’s all I’ll say on the subject.
With all do respect Mr. Danger and I mean that. I’m gonna go ahead and disagree here. Still like to meet you in Iowa👍🏻

Sponsored

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And your point is? My point that was apparently lost on you was employers can’t fill jobs. That’s real dude. But I’m glad you’re speaking from experience. They’re getting paid via expanded government programs(aka taxpayer). It’s a problem.
Oh it was a quoting mistake, I was trying to quote the person you replied to and alas failed. Carry On.

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They can only buy votes for so long. Until then we'll keep tacking on big debt to our kids and grandkids. Hey, it's only funny money
Well apparently they can buy and steal votes for AT LEAST 4 more years...

The larger issue is income inequality. Ultra-rich clean up - while getting those lower down fighting amongst themselves.
Remember when occupy wallstreet was a thing? Then all of a sudden we found out America was founded on racism, POCs and women discovered they were still systemically oppressed, and instead of Americans uniting against corrupt politicians and corporations... we're now on the verge of a race war.

Crazy how our nation just randomly got so politically and socially divided right after the people went after the bankers.

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well apparently they can buy and steal votes for AT LEAST 4 more years...

Remember when occupy wallstreet was a thing? Then all of a sudden we found out America was founded on racism, POCs and women discovered they were still systemically oppressed, and instead of Americans uniting against corrupt politicians and corporations... we're now on the verge of a race war.

Crazy how our nation just randomly got so politically and socially divided right after the people went after the bankers.
the sum is a billion because they are about to make several trillion. You absolutely nailed it!
Sponsored