Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get outta here with all your facts... we all know Ford is tryin to swindle us outta our reservation money.

😉
But, what about those of us who have already been given our reservation money back? Lol

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow! Talk about bad luck.

Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is ridiculous. Ford should have known better than to let webasto have someone clear trees without proper permits against their knowledge. Another ball dropped by Ford. I take this as a personal insult and would like them to ship me my hard top later free of charge while also knocking 10k off MSRP. I would also like them to give me a reach around seeing as how they’re gonna keep fucking me in the ass. SMH this would all be easier if Ford just listened to me

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When Webasto began development of their new top factory ..the developer which Webasto leased from failed to get proper permits and clear cut 2000 trees without permission which put an immediate halt to the project..ultimately causing months of delays, which then pushed it into Covid and further delays.

https://plymouthvoice.com/developer-fells-2000-trees-for-new-plant-construction/
So if everything is fords fault as some people say, then webasto is at fault for hiring a shitty contractor. Same idea right?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get outta here with all your facts... we all know Ford is tryin to swindle us outta our reservation money.

😉
So... your position is that Ford was completely unaware, due to incompetence, that their sole roof manufacturer was behind schedule on building a factory needed for production when they set the original dates for launch (that they postponed at the last minute), then they continued to be unaware of the factory problems while they did a launch, delayed the production start date, came up with a B&P (delayed), delayed the ordering window, let people order, then made a deal to get folks out of the Mod tops, then cancelled the Mod tops (again, all while being blissfully unaware that the roof factory was FUBAR'd), took orders, let people put down deposits, then let Priority orders and VIP's order, then... it goes on for a while.

Yes, that seems way more likely than Ford trying to hide problems at the expense of the reservation holders. Thanks for bringing facts and clarity to the unwashed masses who feel they have been lied to and cheated of their time.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh I’m sure i can provide that if you really want me to 😝
Adds some perspective that this was a worst case scenario that just kept spiraling, so thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately, everyone here is getting a wonderful case study for MBA programs for those who don't already have one. You'd normally pay out of the nose to get an MBA. This fiasco will certainly be a case study project at several business schools over the next several years or decades.

"How could Ford screw up a golden opportunity?" or "How Ford screwed up a golden opportunity". Someone may even write a book about this and I know it'll be in text books.

Some areas to publish on include: Supply chain management, logistics, demand analysis, market based communication, production scaling, economics of warehousing, and overall; the manufacturing lifecycle.

All of these lessons and research data are available here for free; take note. 😉