Sponsored

Website tracking dealer markups. Is your dealer on here?

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope.

Swigz47

Badlands
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good ol' Iowa :)

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like to think that most of these are dealer stock not actual customer orders ( unless customer back out and not due to ADM) My dealer is on here but I had a great buying experience and paid 500 under MSRP. A dealer can ask any price for any vehicle they have on there lot its called capitalism its up to us as Americans to choose not to over pay and force them to lower price "stupid is as stupid does"

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I noticed one for a Bronco Raptor listed. Clicking on it reveals that someone posted that they ordered it and the dealer was going to mark it up 45K. So at least for this entry it hasn't been sold and delivered for that markup. Doesn't mean it won't be.

dbeatty65

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would like to think that most of these are dealer stock not actual customer orders ( unless customer back out and not due to ADM) My dealer is on here but I had a great buying experience and paid 500 under MSRP. A dealer can ask any price for any vehicle they have on there lot its called capitalism its up to us as Americans to choose not to over pay and force them to lower price "stupid is as stupid does"
Ford has actually warned all dealers to NOT markup past MSRP otherwise they limit stock the most sought after models. This is straight from Andrew Frick.
Sponsored