Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I apologize if this has been posted but I've been searching and couldn't find the numbers .
Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

wheel weights are a consumable material like gasoline. they are not specific to ant specific brand or manufacturer. there are multiple types of wheel weights and your local tire shop should be able to help you. the wheels are balanced from the factory the weights are added to compensate for imperfections of the tire once mounted on the wheel.

OP
OP

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

wheel weights are a consumable material like gasoline. they are not specific to ant specific brand or manufacturer. there are multiple types of wheel weights and your local tire shop should be able to help you. the wheels are balanced from the factory the weights are added to compensate for imperfections of the tire once mounted on the wheel.
I'm sorry, I didn't word my post correctly. How much to the actual wheels and tires that come stock on the Bronco weigh. Example: One Sasquatch Wheel and Tire, total weight together. Trying to compare stock weight to aftermarket to keep it as close as possible. I don't want to add too much weight that's all.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t seen any numbers on this yet.

Steelies are carried over from the Ranger, so I bet those numbers are out there.

Others I bet will be comparable to ranger equivalent for ballpark.

Sasquatch I have no idea.

I’m curious if you find anything (or anyone else chimes in with better info).

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm sorry, I didn't word my post correctly. How much to the actual wheels and tires that come stock on the Bronco weigh. Example: One Sasquatch Wheel and Tire, total weight together. Trying to compare stock weight to aftermarket to keep it as close as possible. I don't want to add too much weight that's all.
don't worry about keeping the weight as close as possible just get the lightest tire wheel combination you can afford. personally i have no idea of the actual weight of the tire and wheel combinations... there are only seven trim levels all with different wheel tire combinations. you may wish to hold out until you actually take delivery to purchase a tire wheel combo. most retailers will not accept returns on tiers and wheels after either has been mounted.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd love to know, too. If Ford ever gets mine out of quarantine I'll be happy to report back on the sasquatch wheel weight.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bumping this as I need to get an idea of the Sasquatch wheel weight. Want to swap wheels but keep my tires so I want to get an idea if I am going to bumping up in weight.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sasquatch wheel... I read somewhere it was in the 35-36lb range.

The 35" GY is quite light, around 55lbs.

I went witha wheel I didn't love the looks of (Fuel Shok) that was lighter (26lbs). My tire is heavy, Ridge Grappler is around 78lbs.... I'm net +20lbs.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I apologize if this has been posted but I've been searching and couldn't find the numbers .
A fun exercise is to go to your fav tiremaker's site and get their tire specs, Nitto has pages of each tire type with sizes and weights, Mickey Thompson has a catalog with all their tire. Because I'm a cheapskate I'm stuck with what will fit on the base steelies, but there are some 32/33" tires at around 40 to 50 lbs. for 17 and 18" wheels.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Around 7:10 mark but this is weight of Badland wheels and tires

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Badlands with the optional 285/70-17 Goodyear Territory tires and beadlock capable wheels are 81.6lbs each.

Looking at Tire Rack the tires are 45lbs each. So that puts the wheels at just under 37lbs each.

Also looking at Tire Rack the Goodyear Territory 315/70-17 that come on the Sasquatch weigh 52lbs each. The wheels should be the same as the other beadlocks so that is almost 90lbs each for the Sasquatch wheels and tires.

Gaggs11

Badlands
First Name
Gagik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ GT3, 19’ Cayenne, 20’ Model S, 87’ Supra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands with the optional 285/70-17 Goodyear Territory tires and beadlock capable wheels are 81.6lbs each.

Looking at Tire Rack the tires are 45lbs each. So that puts the wheels at just under 37lbs each.

Also looking at Tire Rack the Goodyear Territory 315/70-17 that come on the Sasquatch weigh 52lbs each. The wheels should be the same as the other beadlocks so that is almost 90lbs each for the Sasquatch wheels and tires.
37lbs? WTF, those wheels were supposed to be forged. One will hope they will be lighter than a comparable cast wheel, but they are actually heavier? Does not make sense.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

37lbs? WTF, those wheels were supposed to be forged. One will hope they will be lighter than a comparable cast wheel, but they are actually heavier? Does not make sense.
They have the added weight of the beadlock/beauty ring
Sponsored