Sponsored

Weird message on the order tracking page - "Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN"

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 911 S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 12/13/21 build date but when I try to use the order tracking on Ford's website using the VIN they provided me I get this message:

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

Has anyone experienced this? Is there a way to email Ford directly to inquire about my build?
Sponsored

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 12/13/21 build date but when I try to use the order tracking on Ford's website using the VIN they provided me I get this message:

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

Has anyone experienced this? Is there a way to email Ford directly to inquire about my build?
Your order # is a 4 digit code listed on the preview order sheet your dealer should have provided to you. The order # listed on the reservation page on Ford.com is not the correct order #.

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m getting the same thing.
I was able to use the tracker up until last week, when it quit working for me.
I am also a 12/13 build, or was last I could check.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™m getting the same thing.
I was able to use the tracker up until last week, when it quit working for me.
I am also a 12/13 build, or was last I could check.
The website just doesn't work sometimes. It happens to me at least once a week. It's ok! Lol

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your order # is a 4 digit code listed on the preview order sheet your dealer should have provided to you. The order # listed on the reservation page on Ford.com is not the correct order #.
The dealerā€˜s order code doesn't work for me either.

Sponsored

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The dealerā€˜s order code doesn't work for me either.
Seems like their website is having issues for some folks then. I just logged in with my 4 digit code and VIN and everything is fine on my end.

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 911 S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base

Thanks, that order code did not work either.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be careful about there being an extra space right before your VIN.

You can't see the difference between:
1fdmdf56713
and
1fdmdf56713

But the computer can...

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like their website is having issues for some folks then. I just logged in with my 4 digit code and VIN and everything is fine on my end.

Both are working fine but it's a little slow on the system...I get the same enter valid VIN comment in red letters, before it decides to work. Please try this: just wait a few moments and maybe walk away for a coffee. Poof it works! smile

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oddly when I put in the 4 digit dealer code I donā€™t get the error message, the page just reloads with the order code/vin info blocks empty.

Sponsored

TEEDEE

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Edge, 2018 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oddly when I put in the 4 digit dealer code I donā€™t get the error message, the page just reloads with the order code/vin info blocks empty.
It loaded for me, just now. Try clearing the cache on you browser and try again.
My Bronco was built on 11/1 and I'm still waiting for a delivery........
....when I checked it just now, it moved to 11/29.

Broncojy

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same thing happened to me a few days after mine shipped. I was very worried as well but in the end everything worked as planned. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for that info! I was having the same problem as OP, but when I used the 4-digit order code on my DORA sheet, it worked.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks I asked in another thread because I thought it was the 8 digit with Vin. 4 digit with Vin worked perfectly.

**Interesting fā€™d up system but we shouldn't expect less at this point. Technically based on my preview order that is the order code. The order ID is what Ford sent me but neither is the order number. Lol

Last edited:

BroncoPop

Badlands
First Name
C.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh! I'm so happy I found this thread I thought it was the 8 digit code provided by Ford. my dealer hasn't provided me with a code but I received an email from Ford with my VIN number. happy Thanksgiving
Sponsored