Sponsored

Weird Request - Eruption Green & Cyber Orange side-by-side pics?

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm unfortunately in the same boat as you... 2 door on order in CO, but it looks like that's done for MY23. My second choice right now is EG with bronze rims for some pop, but VB is really tempting as well.

The way I see it is VB is more "fun" than EG, but EG is more unique on the road (plenty of blue cars out there). CO will always be my #1 and I'm so upset I most likely won't be getting it.
Yeah! Kinda hope Ford does not axe CO, but it’s not looking good.

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are some pics from the WI Super Cell - my wife's CO and another EG (which I have a EG 2DR BL on order as well)

Ford Bronco Weird Request - Eruption Green & Cyber Orange side-by-side pics? 1660689657160

Ford Bronco Weird Request - Eruption Green & Cyber Orange side-by-side pics? 1660689664244

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here are some pics from the WI Super Cell - my wife's CO and another EG (which I have a EG 2DR BL on order as well)

Ford Bronco Weird Request - Eruption Green & Cyber Orange side-by-side pics? 1660689664244

Thank you.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Weird Request - Eruption Green & Cyber Orange side-by-side pics? 1660743963964

SOrry, the CO and EG are and the far side of pic.. but there ya go..

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The cyber orange is just a lot to yellow for me. The eruption green is easily the nicest color in person. As to not have the same color bronco as my dad I have switched mine to the Oxford White.

Will be investing in a lot of car wash supplies.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The cyber orange is just a lot to yellow for me. The eruption green is easily the nicest color in person. As to not have the same color bronco as my dad I have switched mine to the Oxford White.

Will be investing in a lot of car wash supplies.
I think OW looks good also. Maybe I just like all the colors on the 2-door. 🤷🏼‍♂️

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just my opinion, but without a crazy amount of sunlight the CO looks a bit flat. EG seems "richer" despite the fact that CO is what - three pearlcoats?

Sponsored

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Real world reviews of the colors:

Eruption Green - Looks better in photos and on 2 door than on 4 door.

Cyber Orange is a horrible color. Dont park next to a school bus

Cactus Gray is primer gray, unless the lighting makes it look like other colors and photos never turn out the way the eye sees it (i like it its just that this needs to be known)

Velocity blue is pretty cool in person. I wasnt a fan (i like my AMB) but its on my list if i were to get another bronco.

However, if I were to have gotten pushed to 2022 and AMB was not an option, i would have gone with white. Having seen more than one White Ford Bronco, i would not have been disappointed.

Hot Pepper Red is the better red. Race red lacks depth but it is nice and bright.

I was never a fan of Area 51. I've seen a few and that has not changed. It seems flat and dull, even though it is a good tone of color i feel it should have been a metallic.

I've not see Silver or black. I don't think the bronco looks good all murdered out, but the silver probably looks pretty good.

That said, i don't think you can go wrong with Bronco colors. The design is beautiful and the main problem i have with black is it tends to hide those body lines. That is why i lean towards the metallics, show off them edges and curves. This is why AMB is the better black, and why AMB looks better on Bronco than it does on F150 and F250. Lots of sharp edges and broad curves to catch the glints in the sun.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think OW looks good also. Maybe I just like all the colors on the 2-door. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Out of all the colors present at my offroadeo event OW was the only one that made me look twice

HeberBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello All,

I must be a little nuts. After this long wait, I am now thinking about colors again. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Send help if you have any 😅

Anyway, does anyone have photos of Eruption Green parked beside Cyber Orange? If so, please post them here.

Thank you.

HeberBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yea, I got a few, but plan on taking some better ones soon…. Just updated the grill on my wife’s Cyber Orange one this morning with a Matte black grill with color matched letters…..

Ford Bronco Weird Request - Eruption Green & Cyber Orange side-by-side pics? 2998BC78-6283-443A-B83B-C90A809009AC

Ford Bronco Weird Request - Eruption Green & Cyber Orange side-by-side pics? 6D327A88-9E83-49C8-B28B-DD9476B6F8EB

Ford Bronco Weird Request - Eruption Green & Cyber Orange side-by-side pics? 1B3BCCF1-2842-44AB-B63C-72D0C0D16D1A

Ford Bronco Weird Request - Eruption Green & Cyber Orange side-by-side pics? 2506BB4A-117C-456A-B856-CB6DC377CA6D
Sponsored

Last edited: