Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the make an offer option could have been for less than MSRP.

I've already emailed them letting them know that I would consider MSRP but would probably not go higher. Obviously, I would need to see the full reveal and find out what MSRP would be.
Sponsored

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what happens when you have a bunch of whinny, ungrateful, miserable, reactionary people who sit on this forum all day looking for ANY reason to flame a post/thread, instead of understanding the situation, or how about this, getting the FULL STORY before bashing someone. You go and chase out one of the 4/5 dealers on this site that have done nothing but been upfront, honest, and willing to help members of this forum. Fantastic Work...

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the notes. I’d love a bronco raptor but not in my cards even if it was widely available.
Tuned wildtrack will be my baby raptor ;)
I mean widebody looks like flares? Unless i missed a bulge.

I'm Raptor curious, but Bronco RS still seems like the ticket.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, it makes me mad.... @DealerInsider has 500+ Bronco orders, 400 Maverick orders, and a whole bunch of other vehicle orders through his really good pricing deals and forum outreach (Google him to see his other offers); and yet he still responds to emails within 5 minutes often times at any time of the day...and he's the owner/operator. As soon as your Bronco previews...email to you confirming your spec. He couldn't have been better to deal with or more transparent...and people decided to relentlessly attack him personally for another offer he had, to the point of driving him off. Now they have no offer to consider....

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I consider Tom (@DealerInsider) to be a friend, a cool dude, and a valuable contributor to this forum. 🥰:cool:💪

I am used to seeing him get attacked by anonymous members who many times have turned out to be dealers, because they refused to believe his deals were real, or they assumed that he would never follow through on such outlandish pricing offers. Frankly, it has become almost a sport in his threads to see these drive-by attacks get repelled by his loyal followers and customers, and it always boosted the number of posts, which bumped his deal threads back up to the top of the forum. 😁

But this appears to be different, and I really hate to see it unfold. I noticed that he has deleted his Bronco deals, switched his profile to private, and changed his avatar to say "Good Bye". I hope he isn't leaving the forum.

Tom, say it ain't so, Bro! Haters gonna hate. Don't let the bastards grind you down! 😢

"Illegitimi non carborundum!"

Last edited:

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

B6G needs more mods. It’s been out of control for awhile, but this is ridiculous.

There is a portion of the population here that is nothing but negative, and seem to be furiously monitoring the site all day from a cave where they have no understanding of the way the world works in 2021.

Seems that before their hatred was just directed at Ford, now they’re running off dealers that are offering fair deals that are only possible because of the wide reach of this forum.

Forums are a dying method of communication, which is a shame for car enthusiasts because they are really the best way to catalog info online for our purposes. Shit like this is what destroys forums.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

WOW, this all escaleted super fast. I mean Tom just came on here giving people the option to get on a list depending on what they were willing to spend to get a Bronco NOW. Everyone else is doing this only in the shadows. If you have a res and can wait, then wait......If not then you have to pay the premium. Hopefully @DealerInsider is not gone.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think that this is a case where the Forum Administrators dropped the ball by not giving out some forced vacations before this got out of hand.

I didn't get the hate. One of the options was "make an offer". I was going to submit one at invoice. It wouldn't get taken right away, but given he is selling Ram TRX's under invoice now it probably would get taken right about the time my FE gets enough miles on it to be "broken in" after it's lengthy stay at Dirt Mountain.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dang I wish I had seen that thread! Mostly out of curiosity for his deal
It was actually a decent plan, yes a bit of blind auction, but you could still get in at MSRP. I mean its market driven and Ford Performance vehicles are very limited to begin with, they are premiums period and people will pay it. The reply's went full retard in about 3 seconds flat, it was as bad as FB. IMO I wish and hope dealers take advantage of closed groups, sure would solve the drive by shootings. I bash Ford once in a while to an extent mostly because they deserve it and well its my propagative given the money I spent with them, but that is my choice and I am still bleeding Ford blue. Bashing legit dealers trying to break the mold is just outright shooting yourself and the community in both feet.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't see his post about the Raptors at all but I am very glad I was able to get in on his AWESOME deal on the regular Bronco before these keyboard flamers drove him to retract it. Tom and his team have been very helpful and responsive with helping me get my order placed at a price below MSRP compared to most stories seen on here about folks getting a surprise markup when their order arrives.
The FORD performance vehicles all typically get markups especially the Mustangs. Go try to buy a Mustang GT500 or the previous GT350 at MSRP. So if he offered the Raptor a first year vehicle at MSRP or even $5k over that would be a great deal in my opinion.

Thanks again Tom for your contributions and hope you aren't gone for good and hopefully the forum Administrators will crack down and get rid of some of these jerks hiding behind their keyboards!

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I missed all the drama, but I will add my support for @DealerInsider.
Tom and his team have been excellent to work with and you have 100% of the information on every aspect of the deal all the time.

I sure hope that thread has not driven him away.

The Mob mentality and the overtly Bronco Fan boys are just ridiculous lately.
I too would like to see the moderators go back through that post and hand out some long term if not permanant bans.
I am sure the post is not deleted. It's most likely moved to a private admin only section.

Below is my response from earlier in which we got a great deal on a 2021 Ford Ranger.
@DealerInsider You da Man

I can confirm
@DealerInsider and Chapman made it safely through the storm.

We picked up the wife's Ranger today. We had one on order, but Chapman got a really nicely setup Lariat edition delivered which the wife saw was in inventory and decided she wanted it so we reached out to Tom and Steve and snapped it up ASAP.
Sadly Tom was not at the dealership today, but we were helped by Steve Sr, and Jr, Dave and James.
Everyone was super friendly and super helpful. The whole experience was fantastic.
Big Shout out to Tom and his team. This is literally the best buying experience we have ever had.

Thank You.

and of course the obligatory picture. Its Carbonized Grey and Sexy AF.

IMG_3003.jpeg

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a portion of the population here that is nothing but negative, and seem to be furiously monitoring the site all day from a cave where they have no understanding of the way the world works in 2021.

Seems that before their hatred was just directed at Ford, now they’re running off dealers that are offering fair deals that are only possible because of the wide reach of this forum.
You think it is bad now, just wait until vendors really start to bring their products to market and start showing up here to post and advertise. These same over-reactionary types who have never bought an aftermarket bumper/suspension/upgraded-whatever are going to go bananas when they see what it costs to buy quality parts. We have seen glimpses of it already and its going to get worse before it gets better.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I missed what happend and glad I did. I probably would have got myself banned. Anyone blasting Tom @DealerInsider for anything is a complete moron. He did not have to offer anything to anyone. But made it so anyone could get a great price on a Bronco. Hell I bought a Gladiator from him in March and about a month later my girlfriend bought a used Fusion. Both deals were the easiest and most transparent transactions I have ever made. And getting ready to finally order a Bronco from them now.

Chapman is almost two hours away but it was worth the trip. Every time we have been to the dealership we have been treated with the utmost politeness and respect. We were just there yesterday to test drive their demo. And to have the Fusion checked out.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider FC2A18AF-D3AB-4E61-A1FD-6FFF1EC282D6
Sponsored