First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kinda. He posted a thread that broke down potential Raptor pricing starting at MSRP and increasing in 5k increments (plus a make-an-offer option) with instructions to contact him with which category you wished to be considered for. And since this is 6g, people went ballistic and the thread was locked and deleted.
Dang I wish I had seen that thread! Mostly out of curiosity for his deal
Advertisement

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Willys, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Bronco
Badlands
Has anyone who took delivery through Chapman added Ford accessories at pick-up? What was the process, pricing etc?
Funny you should ask - UPS just delivered some stuff I ordered from them. They were holding until I got the Bronco, but with the delays it ended up being easier to just ship them to me than deal with it then.

My accessories were 10% off list. (and I simply emailed them the part numbers and descriptions of what I wanted).

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RC 350 F-Sport
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

It basically said "instead of selling our allocations to 3rd parties, we're going to let our customers make offers in one of several categories, and then we'll start at the highest group first." The categories were something like: MSRP, 5k over, 10k over, 15k over, 20k over, and then an open-ended option. In my humble opinion, a blind auction, which any dealership is entitled to do. But a stark contrast to how some dealers handled regular Bronco orders.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler/Avalanche/Mustang/Accord
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

And the make an offer option could have been for less than MSRP.

I've already emailed them letting them know that I would consider MSRP but would probably not go higher. Obviously, I would need to see the full reveal and find out what MSRP would be.

Destroyer

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2015 JKUR
Bronco
Badlands
This is what happens when you have a bunch of whinny, ungrateful, miserable, reactionary people who sit on this forum all day looking for ANY reason to flame a post/thread, instead of understanding the situation, or how about this, getting the FULL STORY before bashing someone. You go and chase out one of the 4/5 dealers on this site that have done nothing but been upfront, honest, and willing to help members of this forum. Fantastic Work...

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
03 FX4 Level 2
Bronco
Badlands
Thanks for the notes. I’d love a bronco raptor but not in my cards even if it was widely available.
Tuned wildtrack will be my baby raptor ;)
I mean widebody looks like flares? Unless i missed a bulge.

I'm Raptor curious, but Bronco RS still seems like the ticket.

Squatch Bronc

Base
First Name
Squatch
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sasquatch
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Agreed. @DealerInsider has been a good contributor here. He had a standing offer on Broncos for months to compete with Granger and Stephens. I think we all need to take a step back and realize the Bronco Raptor is more like F150 Raptor (limited in nature and production) than the regular Bronco. At least that's my take on what the Bronco Raptor will be. It isn't attainable for the masses, like the regular Bronco might be. When all the supply chain chaos is over... Bronco Raptor will have the disclaimer that it isn't available under any financing or discount type deals.

Options were given in his post for those interested in the Raptor. Just like F150 Raptors, people will pay over MSRP for them. I'm not one of them, but I also am not one to pay that type of coin for a vehicle either.

Good luck to those of you in search of the Bronco Raptor.
Great post. Wish more like you would stand up against the unnecessary comments made here lately.

Tom has been extraordinary to many forum members. He doesn't deserve the comments some inept people have made against him.

Who really respects a person who posts a comment like, "f**k him?

The level of intelligence of some forum members lately who condemn good men like Tom, has certainly deteriorated.

I for one am very grateful for what you did for me, Tom. Thank you! Appreciate U.

Gamecock

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 FJ Cruiser
Bronco
Badlands
Great post. Wish more like you would stand up against the unnecessary comments made here lately.

Tom has been extraordinary to many forum members. He doesn't deserve the comments some inept people have made against him.

Who really respects a person who posts a comment like, "f**k him?

The level of intelligence of some forum members lately who condemn good men like Tom, has certainly deteriorated.

I for one am very grateful for what you did for me, Tom. Thank you! Appreciate U.
Yeah, it makes me mad.... @DealerInsider has 500+ Bronco orders, 400 Maverick orders, and a whole bunch of other vehicle orders through his really good pricing deals and forum outreach (Google him to see his other offers); and yet he still responds to emails within 5 minutes often times at any time of the day...and he's the owner/operator. As soon as your Bronco previews...email to you confirming your spec. He couldn't have been better to deal with or more transparent...and people decided to relentlessly attack him personally for another offer he had, to the point of driving him off. Now they have no offer to consider....

Razorbak86

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 450h, BMW R1150 GS
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I consider Tom (@DealerInsider) to be a friend, a cool dude, and a valuable contributor to this forum. 🥰:cool:💪

I am used to seeing him get attacked by anonymous members who many times have turned out to be dealers, because they refused to believe his deals were real, or they assumed that he would never follow through on such outlandish pricing offers. Frankly, it has become almost a sport in his threads to see these drive-by attacks get repelled by his loyal followers and customers, and it always boosted the number of posts, which bumped his deal threads back up to the top of the forum. 😁

But this appears to be different, and I really hate to see it unfold. I noticed that he has deleted his Bronco deals, switched his profile to private, and changed his avatar to say "Good Bye". I hope he isn't leaving the forum.

Tom, say it ain't so, Bro! Haters gonna hate. Don't let the bastards grind you down! 😢

"Illegitimi non carborundum!"

Last edited:

RG7

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

B6G needs more mods. It’s been out of control for awhile, but this is ridiculous.

There is a portion of the population here that is nothing but negative, and seem to be furiously monitoring the site all day from a cave where they have no understanding of the way the world works in 2021.

Seems that before their hatred was just directed at Ford, now they’re running off dealers that are offering fair deals that are only possible because of the wide reach of this forum.

Forums are a dying method of communication, which is a shame for car enthusiasts because they are really the best way to catalog info online for our purposes. Shit like this is what destroys forums.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Bronco
Undecided
WOW, this all escaleted super fast. I mean Tom just came on here giving people the option to get on a list depending on what they were willing to spend to get a Bronco NOW. Everyone else is doing this only in the shadows. If you have a res and can wait, then wait......If not then you have to pay the premium. Hopefully @DealerInsider is not gone.

RPF

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 19 F-450 15 Q70S/5.6
Bronco
First Edition
I think that this is a case where the Forum Administrators dropped the ball by not giving out some forced vacations before this got out of hand.

I didn't get the hate. One of the options was "make an offer". I was going to submit one at invoice. It wouldn't get taken right away, but given he is selling Ram TRX's under invoice now it probably would get taken right about the time my FE gets enough miles on it to be "broken in" after it's lengthy stay at Dirt Mountain.

vrtical

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

It was actually a decent plan, yes a bit of blind auction, but you could still get in at MSRP. I mean its market driven and Ford Performance vehicles are very limited to begin with, they are premiums period and people will pay it. The reply's went full retard in about 3 seconds flat, it was as bad as FB. IMO I wish and hope dealers take advantage of closed groups, sure would solve the drive by shootings. I bash Ford once in a while to an extent mostly because they deserve it and well its my propagative given the money I spent with them, but that is my choice and I am still bleeding Ford blue. Bashing legit dealers trying to break the mold is just outright shooting yourself and the community in both feet.

Mean Red GT

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP/2011 Toyota Tundra DC
Bronco
Undecided
Clubs

I didn't see his post about the Raptors at all but I am very glad I was able to get in on his AWESOME deal on the regular Bronco before these keyboard flamers drove him to retract it. Tom and his team have been very helpful and responsive with helping me get my order placed at a price below MSRP compared to most stories seen on here about folks getting a surprise markup when their order arrives.
The FORD performance vehicles all typically get markups especially the Mustangs. Go try to buy a Mustang GT500 or the previous GT350 at MSRP. So if he offered the Raptor a first year vehicle at MSRP or even $5k over that would be a great deal in my opinion.

Thanks again Tom for your contributions and hope you aren't gone for good and hopefully the forum Administrators will crack down and get rid of some of these jerks hiding behind their keyboards!

Advertisement

Middleton Motorsports
Advertisement