Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Bronco
Outer Banks
I’m going to join the new thread about allocations later (as long as the mods don’t shut it down) when I can stop and think of all the sacrifices already made. Meanwhile, I’m not up to allocations… I’m still salty over losing my color. Has there been any communication about filling remaining AMB orders even though it’s MY22 before that and Rapid Red are discontinued @DealerInsider ? Because I’m going to hammer Levine and Farley over that again.
Advertisement

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Bronco
Base
Clubs

SAC and Granger have both stated in other threads that they only know the first month of production’s allocation so far and would have to guess for the whole year.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Bronco
Outer Banks
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

gammaguybronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Titan
Bronco
Black Diamond
I was hoping for a V-6 manual sasquatch offering.
Honestly, this is the only thing that would make waiting until 2024 or 2025 alright. If I just got my 2.3 MT I’d be a little upset if it was announced in 2022 that it was being developed for 2023. I’d probably be looking to trade up. I’m assuming the Raptor will be automatic only with at least the 3.5 v6. One of these new special editions could be a MT with a larger engine though. I think Ford has been a little surprised by the community and their want for the MT. The 2.3 MT definitely looks more fun to drive than the 2.7 AT. The lack of power in 1st and 2nd on a Squatched 4 door is somewhat wanting though.

AMK610

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

@DealerInsider Tom, I live much closer to the lancaster dealership than I do to Horsham. Is your offer mostly for the Horsham dealership? I was about to place an order with Ashlie.
its only for Horsham, the lancaster dealer has a different owner. You have to go through chapman, its worth the drive.

Im out here in sinking spring!

AMK610

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Has this been answered, or guessed at, somewhere?
they sent an email out last night to order holders, their guess according to their ford regional rep is "around 100" alloc's for 22

Mean Red GT

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP/2011 Toyota Tundra DC
Bronco
Undecided
Clubs

they sent an email out last night to order holders, their guess according to their ford regional rep is "around 100" alloc's for 22
Yeah not good considering in the same email he said they have 440 pending orders....and I'm very near the bottom. Tom's title to this thread is very fitting with how Ford is handling, or not handling this rollout.

AMK610

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah not good considering in the same email he said they have 440 pending orders....and I'm very near the bottom. Tom's title to this thread is very fitting with how Ford is handling, or not handling this rollout.
agreed... i def made some sacrifices on my order considering i'm a July 2021 reservation lol i regret cancelling my October '20 reservation out of spite towards ford :ROFLMAO:

i'm guessing the 440 orders will be slimmed down a bit, and i'm sure a good number of people are going to be 99'd at their own request based on option availability as well.

niterider006

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-5
Bronco
Wildtrak
Honestly, the allocation process is not sustainable. At some point, Ford will prioritize the reservations by time stamps. There is too much negative coverage and flack they are getting for this. I'm sure they are trying to figure this out as we speak and trying to figure out how to get these Bronco into reservation holder's hands without pissing off the big boy dealers. There is a solution in there somewhere.

Mean Red GT

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP/2011 Toyota Tundra DC
Bronco
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly, the allocation process is not sustainable. At some point, Ford will prioritize the reservations by time stamps. There is too much negative coverage and flack they are getting for this. I'm sure they are trying to figure this out as we speak and trying to figure out how to get these Bronco into reservation holder's hands without pissing off the big boy dealers. There is a solution in there somewhere.
Not sure if you saw this thread or not with Levine's comments on Twitter...
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...oes-not-care-about-granger-chapman-sac.25523/

Advertisement

4x4TruckLEDs.com
Advertisement