First Name
Archie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah not good considering in the same email he said they have 440 pending orders....and I'm very near the bottom. Tom's title to this thread is very fitting with how Ford is handling, or not handling this rollout.
I was going to wait until someone else posted the numbers. With commodity constraints and people waiting for 2023 options, the numbers sent out seemed doable. I'm a day3, waiting to 2023 for the Body Colored Top.

IMHO, The closer to launch your RSVP the better odds. Ford had revealed RSVP #'s by Septembe , if your RSVP is after that announcement, you knew there were 100K plus ahead of you.

azm

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Bronco
Base
Yeah not good considering in the same email he said they have 440 pending orders....and I'm very near the bottom. Tom's title to this thread is very fitting with how Ford is handling, or not handling this rollout.
they sent an email out last night to order holders, their guess according to their ford regional rep is "around 100" alloc's for 22
Player number 316 here. Plot seems familiar.

The third clause states that if the majority of the players decide to stop the game, they can all return home, albeit empty-handed.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Bronco
First Edition
Clubs

ATTENTION RESERVATION HOLDERS:

I was able to secure six 2022 Broncos last night...i emailed all the reservation holders today & they got scooped up within 15 minutes...

I also have our 2021 Mannequin 2.0 unit (just got here & never rented) we can sell to a reservation holder....I also have 2 consignment pieces available...these are only available to my reservation holders & will replace your current order...1st come basis...TEXT me (215-410-2210) your email address, reservation #, & which one you want so I have a timestamp record...

this unit is on ground...

Mannequin 2.0: 2021 Big Bend 4 Door, E5B, 221A, 2.3, Auto, Antimatter Blue, Soft top - $38970 + tax/tags & $394 Pa doc

Joe Brony

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Bronco
Wildtrak

I was able to secure six 2022 Broncos last night...i emailed all the reservation holders today & they got scooped up within 15 minutes...

I also have our 2021 Mannequin 2.0 unit (just got here & never rented) we can sell to a reservation holder....I also have 2 consignment pieces available...these are only available to my reservation holders & will replace your current order...1st come basis...TEXT me (215-410-2210) your email address, reservation #, & which one you want so I have a timestamp record...

Mannequin 2.0: 2021 Big Bend 4 Door, E5B, 221A, 2.3, Auto, Antimatter Blue, Soft top - $38970 + tax/tags & $394 Pa doc
You’re killing it! Too bad none of them trims match.

niterider006

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-5
Bronco
Wildtrak

I wish. I'm trying to get an order in but Ashlie says you guys are swamped! Hopefully I hear back sometime today. :)

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Bronco
Outer Banks
I wish. I'm trying to get an order in but Ashlie says you guys are swamped! Hopefully I hear back sometime today. :)
They have to enter everyone’s 2022 orders, so I’d imagine they’re pretty backed up. They’ll definitely take care of you as soon as they can.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Bronco
First Edition
Clubs

2 Consignment pieces ON GROUND...2021s...again, only available to my reservation holders...this will cancel your current res...don't kill the messenger...text me if you want one...215-410-2210

2021 4 door OBX, Cactus, Cloth Roast, 2.3, Auto, 313A (High Pack), 4.27 axle, Aux switches, Soft Top - $50230, plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc

2021 4 door Black Diamond, Cactus Gray, 2.3, Auto, 322A (Mid Pack), 17" Black Gloss Wheels, Soft Top - $49215, plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Bronco
First Edition
Clubs

she was at F150 lighting training ride & drive today...we are working thru them...appreciate the patience!

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Bronco
First Edition
Clubs

Player number 316 here. Plot seems familiar.

The third clause states that if the majority of the players decide to stop the game, they can all return home, albeit empty-handed.
Ford seems to be player 001

pony2bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xE until Bronco
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can only imagine how your phone is blowing up!!! Woohoo! That's six more people out of line in front of me!
I don't think their orders go away, I think they are just giving them up by taking a consignment... creating more consignments? Confused myself here.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think their orders go away, I think they are just giving them up by taking a consignment... creating more consignments? Confused myself here.
Possibly he 99's them so they are taken out of the line and then when he gets through the rest of the orders he builds as he sees fit for his dealership. I wouldn't be upset at that with all the shit Ford had put him and his team through. Another option would to offer those reservation units to people later in the line basically pulling reservation holders up the line and filling in the back. I think the first option would be better as it is less likely to run afoul of the name match policy even if it has dropped to 60%.

Advertisement

Middleton Motorsports
Advertisement