Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn that's a long list.! People ordering from Texas too. LOL
Yeah I would be curious to know how many may still be 99 priority code waiting on Everglades, Heritage, Painted top, etc

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I would be curious to know how many may still be 99 priority code waiting on Everglades, Heritage, Painted top, etc
True, many may have just moved on by the time their name is called.

Reactions: Dom
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey everyone…Ford is sending this out tonight…I checked 2 customers who forwarded this to me and their orders are still at 99 & never touched…I forwarded to the Bronco team…Im thinking this is to confirm the 21 to 22 conversion

521BE773-1B84-4DE6-B571-8EFD6F7BB56B.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

2022 Order spec change update…Ashlie, Steve B, & myself completed all the Wednesday email responders to the order team email addy & started working on the Thursday responders tonight…if you replied last Wednesday with your 2022 spec and havnt heard from us, shoot me a text 215-410-2210 in case it went to spam or we missed you from our normal email address…thank u for all your patience with this…please keep in mind, some peeps it takes 1 email & it’s updated, others it takes 5+ emails, a 45 minute phone call, & 2 more spec changes…lol…we want to make sure we get this 💯 & not rush thru it…we have the patience as long as you guys do & are always happy to take the time & help everyone! Appreciate u & ur patience!

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2022 Order spec change update…Ashlie, Steve B, & myself completed all the Wednesday email responders to the order team email addy & started working on the Thursday responders tonight…if you replied last Wednesday with your 2022 spec and havnt heard from us, shoot me a text 215-410-2210 in case it went to spam or we missed you from our normal email address…thank u for all your patience with this…please keep in mind, some peeps it takes 1 email & it’s updated, others it takes 5+ emails, a 45 minute phone call, & 2 more spec changes…lol…we want to make sure we get this 💯 & not rush thru it…we have the patience as long as you guys do & are always happy to take the time & help everyone! Appreciate u & ur patience!
Tom you and your team are amazing, your dealership should be the model all the other dealerships on this forum follow. Maybe we wouldn't have all this allocations BS to deal with on top of everything else. So THANK YOU for the breath of fresh air :)

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ah shoot I missed out on a chance for a 45 minute phone call with you guys?

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Steve B handles them all lol…none have been 45, I was exaggerating
I emailed today and I got the update email couple hours later and thought that was it lol. I guess I’ll wait couple days to get the DORA

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi everyone...just to give you an update about allocations...I had a meeting with my Ford regional team yesterday...their best guess is we will be getting around 100 MY22 allocations...that is not a solid #...keep in mind, this is the same team that did not cut our MY21 allocation...they are on our side the best they can be...unlike MY21, the entire years allocation will not be given to us...it will be calculated month to month like normal wholesale...hopefully this changes so everyone can know where they are at...we have the most Bronco reservations in our region & our regional team will continue to help us...Ford has no plan in changing their MY22 allocation formula...large volume dealers will be getting MY22 stock/allocation for retail orders...going forward, Ford has no plans of changing it back to the MY21 formula were reservations/converted orders weighed heavy & were considered in the formula...

Ford has every intention of building your Bronco reservation...they stated they will build all the reservations...however, there is no time frame on that...if the MY22 allocation formula continues for us, we are looking at all the reservation built by MY25...

We know most don't want to wait until MY25...the sad reality is, you may have a better opportunity receiving the vehicle faster at another Ford dealer...Ford has no ETA on the process of transferring out a converted order to another dealer...once the process is available, we have no problem helping with this, should they choose not to wait...we understand completely...

As of yesterdays news, we have stopped taking new Bronco orders...this will eliminate new timestamp jumpers with buildable units...

We will continue to honor our deal @ x% under invoice for your reservation...we are prepared to do this as long as it takes to get your Bronco...

We will continue to try and source Broncos for reservation holders...

We will continue to offer the Jeep buyback program as a gap vehicle...

We will continue to be there for you! #reservationsoverallocations

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi everyone...just to give you an update about allocations...I had a meeting with my Ford regional team yesterday...their best guess is we will be getting around 100 MY22 allocations...that is not a solid #...keep in mind, this is the same team that did not cut our MY21 allocation...they are on our side the best they can be...unlike MY21, the entire years allocation will not be given to us...it will be calculated month to month like normal wholesale...hopefully this changes so everyone can know where they are at...we have the most Bronco reservations in our region & our regional team will continue to help us...Ford has no plan in changing their MY22 allocation formula...large volume dealers will be getting MY22 stock/allocation for retail orders...going forward, Ford has no plans of changing it back to the MY21 formula were reservations/converted orders weighed heavy & were considered in the formula...

Ford has every intention of building your Bronco reservation...they stated they will build all the reservations...however, there is no time frame on that...if the MY22 allocation formula continues for us, we are looking at all the reservation built by MY25...

We know most don't want to wait until MY25...the sad reality is, you may have a better opportunity receiving the vehicle faster at another Ford dealer...Ford has no ETA on the process of transferring out a converted order to another dealer...once the process is available, we have no problem helping with this, should they choose not to wait...we understand completely...

As of yesterdays news, we have stopped taking new Bronco orders...this will eliminate new timestamp jumpers with buildable units...

We will continue to honor our deal @ x% under invoice for your reservation...we are prepared to do this as long as it takes to get your Bronco...

I’m just glad that you, Granger and Stephens all sell Jeep/Dodge/Ram as well.
I’m going that route .

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I greatly appreciate your great communication and transparency. All of our vehicles will come from your group as long as you are running things up there and you carry it. As bad as @Ford Motor Company has treated reservation holders and dealers like yourself with their big lie on "reservations being built before dealer stock", hopefully the whole process has brought you a lot more new business to make up for it.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks very much for the open and honest communication Tom. It is REALLY BAD how @Ford Motor Company has really rolled over to appease their large dealers and screw over the early loyal Bronco lovers and make such a joke of having a "reservation" I will be honest I am conducting my own experiment on how this allocation thing is going to work out. I placed a MY21 order with you guys on 9/13/21 with no reservation and you guys have converted it to a MY22 seamlessly. I then placed a new MY22 order with a local dealer on 10/13 when the order banks open. They are a fairly large dealer saying that sale 200-250 cars a month but only have around 35 pending Bronco orders. So I just plan to see which build gets pulled first and go from there.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks Tom. I appreciate how you are keeping us informed even though you may lose bronco orders as a result. I think you will benefit anyway as a result of customer retention. Since the timing has been expanded a bit. Any thoughts as to revising the Jeep buy back program or offering different specs? I am seriously considering going that route.
Sponsored

Last edited: