Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
we havnt done any yet
I was hoping to add upgraded tires and a 4pin hitch install to my build scheduled for January. Was not aware this could be rolled up? Should I PM you once we get a bit closer to build?
Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone get notified from Chapman if their order is previewing?

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does anyone get notified from Chapman if their order is previewing?
i used to, then too many didn’t schedule after preview and it just made people mad

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@DealerInsider did the number of reservation selected for scheduling in this last round meet your expectations of around 20/mo?
Also - the list of reservation holder you had recently - is it possible to put in something that’s searchable by key constraints, like 2 door, MIC, tow etc to help us get a sense of whether we have a hope of ‘22? And which have converted to orders, been built etc etc
Trying to figure out what’s actually in front of me in the line and the potential for ‘22 or whether to cut my losses.
Thanks!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...t-show-dealerinsider.11412/reply?quote=990723

Last edited:

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@DealerInsider did the number of reservation selected for scheduling in this last round meet your expectations of around 20/mo?
Also - the list of reservation holder you had recently - is it possible to put in something that’s searchable by key constraints, like 2 door, MIC, tow etc to help us get a sense of whether we have a hope of ‘22? And which have converted to orders, been built etc etc
Trying to figure out what’s actually in front of me in the line and the potential for ‘22 or whether to cut my losses.
Thanks!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...t-show-dealerinsider.11412/reply?quote=990723
He just updated that list no long ago. We

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know its a lot of manual work on your end @DealerInsider, but I would also be interested in an updated order list. Just a suggestion here, but maybe make it a once a month thing if you have time? Knowing the allocations assigned to Chapman per month is one piece of the puzzle, but seeing reservations coming off the list above/below your position is the other piece I've been closely watching. Currently sitting at 16th on the list based on the November 23rd order list posting. Comparing my position through all the order lists released, I would guess I'm still another 2/3 months out before I receive a build date. :cautious: Appreciate U!

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just realized I'm 256 on this list -If your allocation is 100 a year ---- Am I looking a late 2023 or early 2024 ???

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you still honoring below MSRP pricing on new orders and how’s your allocaction?

Bronco menu for new orders/reservations OFF MSRP:

$1500 - Base
$2000 - Big Bend
$2500 - Black Diamond
$2800 - Outer Banks
$3000 - Badlands
$3400 - Wild Trak
ASK ABOUT OUR LIST - Raptor

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now that Ford is done scheduling February orders, can you tell us if the allocation went up or changed at all?

Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now that Ford is done scheduling February orders, can you tell us if the allocation went up or changed at all?
Without going into the details, he informed me that he will update the list once he gets an IT issue fixed. With that said it’s Xmas break and I hope he spends his time doing more important things

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without going into the details, he informed me that he will update the list once he gets an IT issue fixed. With that said it’s Xmas break and I hope he spends his time doing more important things
It’s worth the wait. Every time we see a thread like the price gouging at Wesley Ford it makes me double up the cudos I give @DealerInsider and his crew at Horsham.

36FA814A-864F-4E9E-948C-1D9CEC01FE1C.jpeg

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Absolutely no rush. Not looking for an updated list personally though, just how many getting scheduled (total allocations/month). Hoping the initial predictions went up since Ford is doing it monthly now instead of quarterly? before.

Deleted member 19285

Absolutely no rush. Not looking for an updated list personally though, just how many getting scheduled (total allocations/month). Hoping the initial predictions went up since Ford is doing it monthly now instead of quarterly? before.
Agreed. I don’t want to go another summer w/o a 4x4, so need a little info so I can decide to wait or get a Jeep.
Sponsored